Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Enroute to Woodbury, NJ

Posted by BrianG on 4/13/02 at 18:18 (079558)

Tomorrow I will begin a trip that I hope will change my life. After living with disabeling, chronic pain from PF for over 8 years, I'll be making a visit to Dr. Z's on Monday. Thanks to his generosity, and my good luck (I won a contest and a lottery pick), I'll be getting both my heels treated with the new Dornier Epos machine. I only hope that I haven't waited too long. Eight years seems like a life time to me. I've lost my job, a bunch of friends, and suffered to the point of tears.

If this treament works, like I hope it will, you can believe me, it'll be the real deal. My own Pod gave up on me over two years ago. We had exhausted all conservative treatments, and then some. Wish me some luck, and say a few prayers, it all helps. Stand by for the updates :*)

BrianG

Re: Enroute to Woodbury, NJ

SuzanneK on 4/13/02 at 18:35 (079560)

Brian - I have long admired your generous nature in sharing all of the knowledge you have collected about pain management. I hope and pray that this procedure will give you the relief you need. Good luck!

DAVE on 4/14/02 at 11:36 (079607)

good luch Brian i hope freedom finds you

Valerie S on 4/14/02 at 14:00 (079621)

Dear Brian,

Good luck to you at Dr. Z's. I know you've been through hell, to say the least...and I hope that the ESWT proves to be the real kicker to get rid of your pain for good! I'm so glad you finally get to go! We're all rooting for you! :^)

Happy trails...

Val.

nancy s. on 4/14/02 at 16:06 (079631)

BrianG -- i wish you the very best of luck in your ESWT treatment at dr. z's. i remember when you won the lottery and am glad you're taking advantage of the opportunity. all signs say that at the worst it can't hurt -- and it can probably help. again, best of luck to you! you've obviously been through an awful lot, and i hope this helps turn your life in a new direction.
nancy

Re: Brian,Best of Luck and you have our prayers

Tammie on 4/14/02 at 17:43 (079643)

I am so very happy that you are getting another chance at this foot business, yes you have had a very long haul and it will be good to see if YOU will be the next HAPPY FEET! I do hope it is and that all your hopes and all of your dreams of 'living' life comes true! You are a great person and I really hope that soon you will post and tell us you are walking around fishing and really enjoying your life! I would rather hear that then you are still searching and fighting the system to get what you need and deserve! I will hurry up and say triple prayers and see if I can get 'the big GUY' to look in on you and dr.Z and put a little extra healing potion it the treatment! Please keep us up on what is going on and how you feel , I will anxiously watch for some good posting! Brian I really hope this is the answer for you ! I think to celebrate you should get that puppy to help with the healing haha! Hugs and many prayers to you Brian!

Pauline on 4/14/02 at 19:23 (079654)

Good Luck Brian. I just go back in town, and didn't realize you were finally cashing in your lotto chips for Dornier treatments. Wishing you the very best and I hope the treatments put you back on the road to becomming pain free. I'll be praying for great results.

Ardee W. on 4/15/02 at 02:03 (079674)

Well, Brian, it is very, very early Monday morning as I read your post and write this one. I will get off the internet and immediately pray for your successful, quick healing and Dr. Z's and staff guidance. I will anxiously await updates on your 'hopefully happy feet'! God Bless!

BrianG on 4/16/02 at 12:52 (079840)

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes, and prayers. We must never underestimate the power of prayer! Just the drive down and back at 65-70mph can be a very stressfull deal, even without foot pain! Thanks again

BrianG

SuzanneK on 4/13/02 at 18:35 (079560)

Brian - I have long admired your generous nature in sharing all of the knowledge you have collected about pain management. I hope and pray that this procedure will give you the relief you need. Good luck!

DAVE on 4/14/02 at 11:36 (079607)

good luch Brian i hope freedom finds you

Valerie S on 4/14/02 at 14:00 (079621)

Dear Brian,

Good luck to you at Dr. Z's. I know you've been through hell, to say the least...and I hope that the ESWT proves to be the real kicker to get rid of your pain for good! I'm so glad you finally get to go! We're all rooting for you! :^)

Happy trails...

Val.

nancy s. on 4/14/02 at 16:06 (079631)

BrianG -- i wish you the very best of luck in your ESWT treatment at dr. z's. i remember when you won the lottery and am glad you're taking advantage of the opportunity. all signs say that at the worst it can't hurt -- and it can probably help. again, best of luck to you! you've obviously been through an awful lot, and i hope this helps turn your life in a new direction.
nancy

Re: Brian,Best of Luck and you have our prayers

Tammie on 4/14/02 at 17:43 (079643)

I am so very happy that you are getting another chance at this foot business, yes you have had a very long haul and it will be good to see if YOU will be the next HAPPY FEET! I do hope it is and that all your hopes and all of your dreams of 'living' life comes true! You are a great person and I really hope that soon you will post and tell us you are walking around fishing and really enjoying your life! I would rather hear that then you are still searching and fighting the system to get what you need and deserve! I will hurry up and say triple prayers and see if I can get 'the big GUY' to look in on you and dr.Z and put a little extra healing potion it the treatment! Please keep us up on what is going on and how you feel , I will anxiously watch for some good posting! Brian I really hope this is the answer for you ! I think to celebrate you should get that puppy to help with the healing haha! Hugs and many prayers to you Brian!

Pauline on 4/14/02 at 19:23 (079654)

Good Luck Brian. I just go back in town, and didn't realize you were finally cashing in your lotto chips for Dornier treatments. Wishing you the very best and I hope the treatments put you back on the road to becomming pain free. I'll be praying for great results.

Ardee W. on 4/15/02 at 02:03 (079674)

Well, Brian, it is very, very early Monday morning as I read your post and write this one. I will get off the internet and immediately pray for your successful, quick healing and Dr. Z's and staff guidance. I will anxiously await updates on your 'hopefully happy feet'! God Bless!

BrianG on 4/16/02 at 12:52 (079840)

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes, and prayers. We must never underestimate the power of prayer! Just the drive down and back at 65-70mph can be a very stressfull deal, even without foot pain! Thanks again

BrianG