Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Wydase Avialability? Dr. Davis ,Dr. Zuckerman

Posted by Carol S on 4/15/02 at 12:46 (079711)

Tried to order wydase in new york was told they no longer make wydase. Were can we obtain wydase for scar tissue?

Re: Wydase Avialability? Dr. Davis ,Dr. Zuckerman

Ed Davis, DPM on 4/15/02 at 14:53 (079716)

The manufacturer, Wyeth, is no longer manufacturing Wydase. We have ours custom made. It is a prescription item which would need to be ordered via a physicians office.
Ed

Carol S on 4/15/02 at 15:36 (079729)

How do I go about ordering this in new york?Do you need a script sent to where to order it? do you order it out of state and can it be sent to new york.What is the address of the supplier,that custom make it? I wish I did not live so far,it would be great to get to your office for this treatment.

Ed Davis, DPM on 4/15/02 at 16:46 (079748)

Carol:

This is an injectable medication that your doctor would order and keep in his office. I use a local compounding pharmacist, Mark Norris, RPh. He makes batches for me and a number of local opthamologists and plastic surgeons. I am sure that he would be happy to accept an order from your doctor. He ships items all over the country.

Mark Norris, RPh
Beall's Pharmacy
1-877-845-0451

Ed

Ed Davis, DPM on 4/15/02 at 14:53 (079716)

The manufacturer, Wyeth, is no longer manufacturing Wydase. We have ours custom made. It is a prescription item which would need to be ordered via a physicians office.
Ed

Carol S on 4/15/02 at 15:36 (079729)

How do I go about ordering this in new york?Do you need a script sent to where to order it? do you order it out of state and can it be sent to new york.What is the address of the supplier,that custom make it? I wish I did not live so far,it would be great to get to your office for this treatment.

Ed Davis, DPM on 4/15/02 at 16:46 (079748)

Carol:

This is an injectable medication that your doctor would order and keep in his office. I use a local compounding pharmacist, Mark Norris, RPh. He makes batches for me and a number of local opthamologists and plastic surgeons. I am sure that he would be happy to accept an order from your doctor. He ships items all over the country.

Mark Norris, RPh
Beall's Pharmacy
1-877-845-0451

Ed