Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr Cozz?

Posted by Rich on 4/17/02 at 08:59 (079963)

Reposting my reply from below...with all the talk about food, I thought you might have missed my question...

At my last visit, I asked about ESWT and my pod said they were talking to a company (Dornier?) and were probably going to have something here in the next month or so. Meaning that they would need 'guinea pigs'. Is there a chance of messing up my foot if they consider me? Everyone in my family thinks any chance to be pain free is worth a shot. But, I'm worried about becoming crippled with this longterm. I spent the afternoon yesterday without the crutches, bearing weight on my foot in the cast and tried today without the cast in my new balance, within the confines of home. Really hurting now and needing to ice again. After five weeks going crazy, what can I expect now? I call back to my pod tomorrow.....

Thanks for the reply!!!

Re: Dr Cozz?

Dr. Cozzarelli on 4/18/02 at 05:45 (080094)

Hey Rich:

No it will not mess up your foot. We also use a Dornier Epos for treatment. If you can get the treatment for free more power to you.

Dr. John Cozzarelli

Re: Dr Cozz?

Dr. Cozzarelli on 4/18/02 at 05:45 (080094)

Hey Rich:

No it will not mess up your foot. We also use a Dornier Epos for treatment. If you can get the treatment for free more power to you.

Dr. John Cozzarelli