Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

where is doctor c?

Posted by paula on 4/17/02 at 09:47 (079970)

i'm sure many of us would be interested in where you are located so that if we live close enough we could be treated by you. dr c, if you are not in southeast do you know a good pod who could make me a custom night splint? and did my question about posterior and anterior nightsplints get lost in the shuffle?

Re: He's in Belleville New Jersey

Carole C in NOLA on 4/17/02 at 13:28 (080002)

It says at the top of the message board that Dr. Cozzarelli is in Belleville New Jersey.

Carole C

Dr. Cozzarelli on 4/18/02 at 05:43 (080093)

No Paula your question did not get lost. I am located in Belleville, New Jersey, Anterior splint is manufactured by A Force. It is worno nthe top of the leg and provides a 90 degrees stretch. It is made of ABS plastic. Don't walk on it. Posterior splints are worn on the back of the leg. This too provides a 90 degree stretch. You do not ned a custom splint. I hope this helps.

Dr. John Cozzarelli
Drfoot.tv

paula on 4/18/02 at 08:34 (080118)

i will contact aforce. thanks. the reason i think i need a cutom night splint is that i have severe post tib tendon dysfunction. with a regular nightsplint my arch goes concave as i try to get any dorsiflexion, even just straigth up with no dorsiflexion at all. if something could hold my arch in place and position my flaring heels i think i could dorsiflex.

Dr. John Cozzarelli on 4/18/02 at 10:29 (080124)

I understand.

Dr. john Cozzarelli

Carole C in NOLA on 4/17/02 at 13:28 (080002)

It says at the top of the message board that Dr. Cozzarelli is in Belleville New Jersey.

Carole C

Dr. Cozzarelli on 4/18/02 at 05:43 (080093)

No Paula your question did not get lost. I am located in Belleville, New Jersey, Anterior splint is manufactured by A Force. It is worno nthe top of the leg and provides a 90 degrees stretch. It is made of ABS plastic. Don't walk on it. Posterior splints are worn on the back of the leg. This too provides a 90 degree stretch. You do not ned a custom splint. I hope this helps.

Dr. John Cozzarelli
Drfoot.tv

paula on 4/18/02 at 08:34 (080118)

i will contact aforce. thanks. the reason i think i need a cutom night splint is that i have severe post tib tendon dysfunction. with a regular nightsplint my arch goes concave as i try to get any dorsiflexion, even just straigth up with no dorsiflexion at all. if something could hold my arch in place and position my flaring heels i think i could dorsiflex.

Dr. John Cozzarelli on 4/18/02 at 10:29 (080124)

I understand.

Dr. john Cozzarelli