Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Finally a ESWT appt!

Posted by Shane on 4/17/02 at 12:09 (079990)

Ok, I'm finally going to have ESWT done w/ Dr. Z. To me the cost was fairly reasonable, not as bad as some people had claimed. I am looking forward to it. I'm not expecting a miracle, but I do hope for improvement. I wish that I can return back to normal activities that I haven't done for the last 3 years. I hope to get back to the gym on a regular basis and actually go for a walk. Maybe I can even go to the grocery store w/ my wife and go shopping.....naaaaahhhhh! Just kidding, I will happily do that if I can walk and stand again for any length of time. Wish me luck.

Thanks,
Shane

Re: Finally a ESWT appt!

dave on 4/17/02 at 14:34 (080015)

Good luck Shane! I saw doctor z three weeks ago. You will love it. take a camera and have John take your picture with doctor z. That way you can post it on this site.

Ardee W. on 4/17/02 at 21:30 (080056)

Great news! I wish you the best and pray the best also! Let us know the date and I'm sure others here along with me will concentrate our prayers and concerns for you that day. I am awaiting approval for ESWT treatment here and have great hopes also. I have only had PF a year but my life has changed drastically during that time. In fact, tomorrow, I am allowing my husband to push me around Home Depot in a wheel chair for a first! hmmmmmm... The last year we have been doing all the building on our son's home and ours. Our son is moved into his and we are on the final stretch for us. Blessings to you!

dave on 4/17/02 at 14:34 (080015)

Good luck Shane! I saw doctor z three weeks ago. You will love it. take a camera and have John take your picture with doctor z. That way you can post it on this site.

Ardee W. on 4/17/02 at 21:30 (080056)

Great news! I wish you the best and pray the best also! Let us know the date and I'm sure others here along with me will concentrate our prayers and concerns for you that day. I am awaiting approval for ESWT treatment here and have great hopes also. I have only had PF a year but my life has changed drastically during that time. In fact, tomorrow, I am allowing my husband to push me around Home Depot in a wheel chair for a first! hmmmmmm... The last year we have been doing all the building on our son's home and ours. Our son is moved into his and we are on the final stretch for us. Blessings to you!