Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Listing and a link

Posted by Ed Davis, DPM on 4/17/02 at 12:47 (079995)

Scott:

I think that I have been on this board long enough to at least deserve a proper listing of my name and a link to my website on the doctors board. Let me know if there is a fee for the listing. Something that you have done for less frequent posters and newcomers. Thank you.
http://www.puyallupfootandankle.com
Ed

Re: Listing and a link

Carole C in NOLA on 4/17/02 at 22:17 (080061)

Ed,

I have a suggestion. Scott mentioned on the board a while back that he doesn't read the message board regularly any more, due to time constraints. You might want to tell him this in an e-mail too, to make sure that he sees it.

Carole C

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/17/02 at 22:31 (080062)

Dam,

I never realized that you weren't listed at the top. As you know Ed this isn't my board. but I am sure that it was an oversite by Scott I am going to e-mail Scott. You are a major part of this board as far as I am concerned and I know that all of the posters will second me on this one.

Scott R on 4/17/02 at 23:32 (080074)

Dr. Ed,
You name had already beed added to the list of doctors when you posted, but now that you've given me your web address, your link is there too.

Ed Davis, DPM on 4/18/02 at 11:44 (080138)

Thank you.
Ed

Re: Very cool since i have family in Federal Way..

Mahatmelissama on 4/23/02 at 13:47 (080839)

It is good to know that if I don't get enough help down here in California then I could make it up there and visit you. :) My
family up there is always trying to get me to come up there, God's country
up there I say.

Carole C in NOLA on 4/17/02 at 22:17 (080061)

Ed,

I have a suggestion. Scott mentioned on the board a while back that he doesn't read the message board regularly any more, due to time constraints. You might want to tell him this in an e-mail too, to make sure that he sees it.

Carole C

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/17/02 at 22:31 (080062)

Dam,

I never realized that you weren't listed at the top. As you know Ed this isn't my board. but I am sure that it was an oversite by Scott I am going to e-mail Scott. You are a major part of this board as far as I am concerned and I know that all of the posters will second me on this one.

Scott R on 4/17/02 at 23:32 (080074)

Dr. Ed,
You name had already beed added to the list of doctors when you posted, but now that you've given me your web address, your link is there too.

Ed Davis, DPM on 4/18/02 at 11:44 (080138)

Thank you.
Ed

Re: Very cool since i have family in Federal Way..

Mahatmelissama on 4/23/02 at 13:47 (080839)

It is good to know that if I don't get enough help down here in California then I could make it up there and visit you. :) My
family up there is always trying to get me to come up there, God's country
up there I say.