Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Has Carmen Moved to Tennessee Yet?

Posted by Pam B on 4/17/02 at 17:05 (080033)

Woohoo, Carmen,been thinkin about you?????? are you moving or have you moved yet?????? I am sorry if you posted about it but I have been slipping lately.....

Where is Carmen residing now?????? :)

Re: Has Carmen Moved to Tennessee Yet?

Carmen on 4/18/02 at 07:37 (080104)

Carmen isstill in Georgia...sitting with her fingers an toes crossed hoping this 'loan assumption' goes without any glitches! If the couple qualifies (and we're allll hoping they do..they are so excited to buy our home) we will close on the 4th of June and I will be in Tenn with my family.
At this point I am here in Atlanta and my husband goes back and forth....
It's okay....kind of lonely but I am a really independent person anyway..so I an handle it.
Hey~thanks for asking about me! It was nice to see my name there when I came in this a.m.
How are YOU by the way???

Pam B on 4/18/02 at 19:22 (080212)

Oh no.....Pam was hopin Carmen was in Tenn.......but I am sure you will be there real soon :)I will keep my fingers crossed that things go as hoped and you are in Tenn in June :)I bet hubby is tired of the commuting huh?????? I know about the lonely part but I too am independent and when my hubby did this a few years ago, I missed him but actully enjoyed my time alone too.......I sure hope things move along quickly for your family........it is rough waiting.......keep us posted, OK???? :)

Carmen on 4/19/02 at 07:44 (080253)

Will do Pam! Thanks for asking!

Carmen on 4/18/02 at 07:37 (080104)

Carmen isstill in Georgia...sitting with her fingers an toes crossed hoping this 'loan assumption' goes without any glitches! If the couple qualifies (and we're allll hoping they do..they are so excited to buy our home) we will close on the 4th of June and I will be in Tenn with my family.
At this point I am here in Atlanta and my husband goes back and forth....
It's okay....kind of lonely but I am a really independent person anyway..so I an handle it.
Hey~thanks for asking about me! It was nice to see my name there when I came in this a.m.
How are YOU by the way???

Pam B on 4/18/02 at 19:22 (080212)

Oh no.....Pam was hopin Carmen was in Tenn.......but I am sure you will be there real soon :)I will keep my fingers crossed that things go as hoped and you are in Tenn in June :)I bet hubby is tired of the commuting huh?????? I know about the lonely part but I too am independent and when my hubby did this a few years ago, I missed him but actully enjoyed my time alone too.......I sure hope things move along quickly for your family........it is rough waiting.......keep us posted, OK???? :)

Carmen on 4/19/02 at 07:44 (080253)

Will do Pam! Thanks for asking!