Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Carmen....

Posted by Rich on 4/18/02 at 07:45 (080108)

Good Morning....having that coffee? Me too! Moving sort of slow this morning! I always love reading your posts. You just go girl! I bet your docs just love it when you come in. I keep saying to myself.....just tell him like it is and until you wear this thing, don't assume how I'm feeling! Then I take a deep breath, and Ms. Nice comes out instead! What a wimp!

Ha! Normally, I am so brutally honest and straight forward! And yes, my mouth has gotten me into trouble a time or too.

But, it's so nice not to have to beat around the bush!

Good Luck with your move....you and hubby will have a lifetime together when this is all done. Mine is around practically 24/7, we even work together....a break now and then isn't soooooo bad, is it? LOL

Rich

Re: Carmen....

Carmen on 4/18/02 at 10:14 (080122)

Good Morning!!! Yes I had the coffee and the obligatory veggie omelet and now I am in the water phase of my day.

Funny how when it comes to our body we are more reserved in asking forwhat we need...I know at first with the first two doctors I was pretty passive...asked a lot of questions but on the third one? I was done with the dismissiveness...I am just amazed at the way they brush us off..
I was tired of it. so I am now a nightmare I guess. I am very nice and polite...until they start interuppting me and try to scoot me out faster and then the claws come out.
I have faith you'll soon tell hem exactly how it is. ;-)
thanks for the mail! Back to putting out fires at work...ugh....being the middleman is tough sometimes...alot of he said she said!
Have a super day!

Re: Carmen....

Carmen on 4/18/02 at 10:14 (080122)

Good Morning!!! Yes I had the coffee and the obligatory veggie omelet and now I am in the water phase of my day.

Funny how when it comes to our body we are more reserved in asking forwhat we need...I know at first with the first two doctors I was pretty passive...asked a lot of questions but on the third one? I was done with the dismissiveness...I am just amazed at the way they brush us off..
I was tired of it. so I am now a nightmare I guess. I am very nice and polite...until they start interuppting me and try to scoot me out faster and then the claws come out.
I have faith you'll soon tell hem exactly how it is. ;-)
thanks for the mail! Back to putting out fires at work...ugh....being the middleman is tough sometimes...alot of he said she said!
Have a super day!