Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

hey awesome news everyone.

Posted by Jessica K on 4/26/02 at 21:50 (081254)

hey everyone. I am doing awesome after my bunion suegery. Today april 26 was my frist day wearing my normal shoe. it looks alot better and feels better. The cut is all healed...well this sunday... is a month after my surgery and on tuesday the doctor said i could finally ride I AM SOOOO HAPPY...i can't belivie it's been a month already. Well i'll write back after i ride thanxs jessuca

Re: hey awesome news everyone.

Sharon W on 4/26/02 at 21:58 (081257)

Jessica,

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm SO glad your surgery worked out well and that you are back riding again!! Your post made my evening... :-)

-- Sharon

Pam B on 4/26/02 at 22:03 (081259)

Congratulations Jessica, we all knew you could do it :) you are a trooper and I for one am very happy to hear you are going to ride again so soon.....you have really done well and you should be proud of yourself......please dont be a stranger now you are all better :) be careful riding

Laurie R on 4/26/02 at 23:45 (081270)

HI Jessica , So good to hear from you . Now just cause you are all better come back every once in a while to say hi ok?? I am so glad you can ride again , I know how very important this is for you .... Thanks again for your update.... Laurie R

Julie on 4/27/02 at 05:08 (081283)

Jess, that's great! It made me smile to think of you getting up on your horse again. I know you must have missed Rain and your rides together, and I wish you a lovely time as you get back into the swing of riding again.

Thanks so much for letting us know.

Suzanne D on 4/27/02 at 16:02 (081364)

You were thoughtful to let us know how you are doing, Jessica! I am so glad to hear that you are healing and can now ride again.

Take good care of your feet and enjoy resuming your activities!

Suzanne :-)

Jessica K on 4/28/02 at 16:24 (081487)

hehehehehe thanxs :):):):):):)

Sharon W on 4/26/02 at 21:58 (081257)

Jessica,

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm SO glad your surgery worked out well and that you are back riding again!! Your post made my evening... :-)

-- Sharon

Pam B on 4/26/02 at 22:03 (081259)

Congratulations Jessica, we all knew you could do it :) you are a trooper and I for one am very happy to hear you are going to ride again so soon.....you have really done well and you should be proud of yourself......please dont be a stranger now you are all better :) be careful riding

Laurie R on 4/26/02 at 23:45 (081270)

HI Jessica , So good to hear from you . Now just cause you are all better come back every once in a while to say hi ok?? I am so glad you can ride again , I know how very important this is for you .... Thanks again for your update.... Laurie R

Julie on 4/27/02 at 05:08 (081283)

Jess, that's great! It made me smile to think of you getting up on your horse again. I know you must have missed Rain and your rides together, and I wish you a lovely time as you get back into the swing of riding again.

Thanks so much for letting us know.

Suzanne D on 4/27/02 at 16:02 (081364)

You were thoughtful to let us know how you are doing, Jessica! I am so glad to hear that you are healing and can now ride again.

Take good care of your feet and enjoy resuming your activities!

Suzanne :-)

Jessica K on 4/28/02 at 16:24 (081487)

hehehehehe thanxs :):):):):):)