Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

say a little prayer for me have a meetg for monday

Posted by linda a on 4/28/02 at 08:36 (081436)

hello friends ! just a update on what is going on . my human resource director called and setup a mtg for monday w/ my surgical director and manager in one of the adminstration offices . i had my 2nd psych doctor evaluation on april 11th . it went very well . the chief of anesthesia from my work gave me a nice recommendation letter on behalf of the whole the whole staff anesthesia doctors including the CRNA'S ( certified register nurse anethesist ) along w/ another anesthesia doctor letter's . so , i am hoping w/ the two psych doctors opinions along w/ the letters that maybe this will change their minds . i was told last week that they was not changing their minds , but that was before they recieved the 2nd psych doctors opinion . i went down to the EEOC to file a complaint against the ADA act , because i am bipolar . i just want my job back . i looked up the EEOC manual that if they don't allow me back to my job then they clearly violated my rights . , because they did not go by medical knowledge by the two medical doctors . thank you for listening to me . for the other subject matter on the sexual assault from the window sales rep . the attorney general turned the case down due to a lack of evidence ( improper touching ---of crouch area ). well i knew that there would be a chance , but i thought it would least go to a mediation court , where the person would have to get counseling for his actions . the attorney general said i could take him to civil court . well, i have no money to invest in that option . but , least i feel good about myself that if another person has been assaulted from him then it has been recorded . since he was stated to be a substitute teacher still from his previous employer . it is just sad that this previous employer did not do a criminal background check on him , since they knew he would be going into homes talking to women . i called the owner up and told him my feelings on the matter . i hope all the women out here in cyberworld know that when you have a serviceman come into your home to have another person in the house w/ you . be safe and smart . linda ( Ky)

Re: say a little prayer for me have a meetg for monday

Carole C in NOLA on 4/28/02 at 09:11 (081441)

That is a good point, Linda. I almost never let a serviceman come into my home, and I never let salesmen in. When I must let the apartment maintenance people in, I often have them come when I'm gone. Or, if I'm there I leave the front door open or ajar and stay as near it as I can. Luckily in our climate that's usually not too much of a problem.

Carole C

Sharon W on 4/28/02 at 10:19 (081448)

Linda,

My thoughts will be with you in the morning; I hope they give you your job back without having to fight them anymore.

I am so sorry that justice was not served for you in the assault. At least, as you say, if he assaults another person they will have your complaint to support the next person's report. And perhaps more importantly, YOU know that YOU did the right thing, the COURAGEOUS thing, when you reported him, and the one who 'dropped the ball' and let that man stay roaming free was the attorney general. So there is no reason for you to feel guilty if he attacks someone else someday; YOU DID WHAT YOU COULD to prevent it.

-- Sharon

Pam B on 4/28/02 at 10:44 (081450)

My prayers and thoughts are with you Linda.......it takes alot of guts to stand up and be counted and I hope you get the justice you deserve :)

Suzanne D on 4/28/02 at 13:10 (081465)

Dear Linda,

I will be thinking of you and praying for you tomorrow concerning your meeting! I know your job means so much to you, and I pray it will be restored. I have been thinking of you and wondering how you were. I hope the storms in KY didn't bother you last night. The weather sure is unsettled right now, isn't it?

Take care, and know that we are pulling for you!
Suzanne :-)

BrianG on 4/28/02 at 13:16 (081468)

Hi Linda,

One prayer, coming your way. If you don't get your job back, it might be the perfect time to apply for SSD. If you do apply, retain a lawyer that specializes in that type of law. It can matter! If you can work, I do hope you win your case. Good luck

BrianG

Re: You got it plus

Tammie on 4/28/02 at 16:01 (081483)

Linda, I have been thinking about you and wondering how things were going. I am in awe of you as it took more courage then most have to stand up and make a report on that person( I find it difficult to call him a man as to me that is the last thing he was is a man) I could call him many things but none would fit the crime he comitted as I dont know if there is a bad enough word . It truly is sad that they dont do something about him as He will do this again and again till someone stops him . I am familar with how the law works in cases such as this and it sad that the person who is assulted is made to feel as they are the criminal. It is always up to the person who is the asulted one to PROVE it. Sad very sad, I wish it were equal and that the criminal would have to PROVE the were innocent also ! In any case I thank you from my heart that you stood strong and did what was right! I admire you and maybe just maybe something might happen to stop this person.

As for your employer that also is a rotton deal. I hope things work out for you as everyone deserves a chance and I want to see people who care and WANT to do there job employed as anymore it seems as there are people who dont want to work or dont care so show up as a body but there heart and soul was left wherever! You say how much you care about your work and that is a plus for you and I hope that all the prayers and all our wishes for you come true! If not you know the big guy might have better plans for you and your life so dont give up and keep your chin up and your smile big! Hugs to you !

Laurie R on 4/28/02 at 23:54 (081546)

Dear Linda , I want to wish you the best of luck at your meeting tomrrow , they have made you wait long enough .... Plus you got two great reports from two different doctors.. Please let us know how it goes.... Much love always , Laurie R

Carole C in NOLA on 4/28/02 at 09:11 (081441)

That is a good point, Linda. I almost never let a serviceman come into my home, and I never let salesmen in. When I must let the apartment maintenance people in, I often have them come when I'm gone. Or, if I'm there I leave the front door open or ajar and stay as near it as I can. Luckily in our climate that's usually not too much of a problem.

Carole C

Sharon W on 4/28/02 at 10:19 (081448)

Linda,

My thoughts will be with you in the morning; I hope they give you your job back without having to fight them anymore.

I am so sorry that justice was not served for you in the assault. At least, as you say, if he assaults another person they will have your complaint to support the next person's report. And perhaps more importantly, YOU know that YOU did the right thing, the COURAGEOUS thing, when you reported him, and the one who 'dropped the ball' and let that man stay roaming free was the attorney general. So there is no reason for you to feel guilty if he attacks someone else someday; YOU DID WHAT YOU COULD to prevent it.

-- Sharon

Pam B on 4/28/02 at 10:44 (081450)

My prayers and thoughts are with you Linda.......it takes alot of guts to stand up and be counted and I hope you get the justice you deserve :)

Suzanne D on 4/28/02 at 13:10 (081465)

Dear Linda,

I will be thinking of you and praying for you tomorrow concerning your meeting! I know your job means so much to you, and I pray it will be restored. I have been thinking of you and wondering how you were. I hope the storms in KY didn't bother you last night. The weather sure is unsettled right now, isn't it?

Take care, and know that we are pulling for you!
Suzanne :-)

BrianG on 4/28/02 at 13:16 (081468)

Hi Linda,

One prayer, coming your way. If you don't get your job back, it might be the perfect time to apply for SSD. If you do apply, retain a lawyer that specializes in that type of law. It can matter! If you can work, I do hope you win your case. Good luck

BrianG

Re: You got it plus

Tammie on 4/28/02 at 16:01 (081483)

Linda, I have been thinking about you and wondering how things were going. I am in awe of you as it took more courage then most have to stand up and make a report on that person( I find it difficult to call him a man as to me that is the last thing he was is a man) I could call him many things but none would fit the crime he comitted as I dont know if there is a bad enough word . It truly is sad that they dont do something about him as He will do this again and again till someone stops him . I am familar with how the law works in cases such as this and it sad that the person who is assulted is made to feel as they are the criminal. It is always up to the person who is the asulted one to PROVE it. Sad very sad, I wish it were equal and that the criminal would have to PROVE the were innocent also ! In any case I thank you from my heart that you stood strong and did what was right! I admire you and maybe just maybe something might happen to stop this person.

As for your employer that also is a rotton deal. I hope things work out for you as everyone deserves a chance and I want to see people who care and WANT to do there job employed as anymore it seems as there are people who dont want to work or dont care so show up as a body but there heart and soul was left wherever! You say how much you care about your work and that is a plus for you and I hope that all the prayers and all our wishes for you come true! If not you know the big guy might have better plans for you and your life so dont give up and keep your chin up and your smile big! Hugs to you !

Laurie R on 4/28/02 at 23:54 (081546)

Dear Linda , I want to wish you the best of luck at your meeting tomrrow , they have made you wait long enough .... Plus you got two great reports from two different doctors.. Please let us know how it goes.... Much love always , Laurie R