Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

For Mo, Tammie, Laurie, John H, WendyN and who ever....

Posted by Necee on 4/30/02 at 08:08 (081738)

What has happened to our friends on the IM chats. I still have a long list of buddies but never see anyone on.
Necee

Re: For Mo, Tammie, Laurie, John H, WendyN and who ever....

john h on 4/30/02 at 09:39 (081756)

Hey Neece_ I am alive and well and will come up on the chat board a bit more.

Re: sorry,

Tammie on 4/30/02 at 17:50 (081840)

Necee read the note I posted to Laurie, that will explain where I have been and what has been happening in my life!Hanging in till that beautiful May 20 which I pray will be the begining of finding some answers to relieve this pain in my stupid feet! It sure has been a long wait I shall say that but I am learning from Julies Tape how to relax and take it little by little! But gee dont tell her I have a very long way to go lol but still I have made some progress! Got to go my friend but i wanted you to know I miss you and our frequent chats! Please tell mo if you talk with her that I will soon have time when things settle here to chat and I will try to catch you all then! Meanwhile know that I do think of you all and you remain in my prayers! Got to go phone AGAIN yuck time to pull its battery (peace and quiet) Hugs

Re: I heard that, Tammie...

Julie on 5/01/02 at 02:52 (081904)

I'm so glad you're still using the tape and that it's helping you. As I've said before, little by little, step by step, is the best way. You have a long way to go, and so do we all, but that's what life is for. You're doing great, and I salute you. :o)

Re: For Mo, Tammie, Laurie, John H, WendyN and who ever....

john h on 4/30/02 at 09:39 (081756)

Hey Neece_ I am alive and well and will come up on the chat board a bit more.

Re: sorry,

Tammie on 4/30/02 at 17:50 (081840)

Necee read the note I posted to Laurie, that will explain where I have been and what has been happening in my life!Hanging in till that beautiful May 20 which I pray will be the begining of finding some answers to relieve this pain in my stupid feet! It sure has been a long wait I shall say that but I am learning from Julies Tape how to relax and take it little by little! But gee dont tell her I have a very long way to go lol but still I have made some progress! Got to go my friend but i wanted you to know I miss you and our frequent chats! Please tell mo if you talk with her that I will soon have time when things settle here to chat and I will try to catch you all then! Meanwhile know that I do think of you all and you remain in my prayers! Got to go phone AGAIN yuck time to pull its battery (peace and quiet) Hugs

Re: I heard that, Tammie...

Julie on 5/01/02 at 02:52 (081904)

I'm so glad you're still using the tape and that it's helping you. As I've said before, little by little, step by step, is the best way. You have a long way to go, and so do we all, but that's what life is for. You're doing great, and I salute you. :o)