Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Ossa Tron

Posted by Robin L on 4/30/02 at 16:28 (081831)

Could someone please direct me to a location in Montana that uses this device? I live on the western side of the state. Help!

Re: Ossa Tron

Carmel M on 5/01/02 at 11:07 (081964)

The best way I've found so far is to go to Healthtronics website and click on the state in which you live. If there are any doctors trained in using the Ossatron, the site will give you the doctor's name, address and phone number.

Good luck.
Carmel

Ardee W. on 5/04/02 at 22:48 (082458)

Hi, Robin L., I also live in Montana, Stevensville...I am looking at getting the orthotripsy done in Spokane, WA at the Spokane Foot Clinic. I know Dr. Nathan Thomas in Missoula, MT has been trained with the Ossa Tron but he has only done one treatment so far. I have not been successful in finding anyone near us that has had a lot of experience with this. Healthtronics must have had training here lately, because I have talked to doctors who have the training around here just not the experience we would like. Email me if you would like....(email removed) Best Wishes to you with a very frustrating and life changing ailment....hope things go well for you!

Carmel M on 5/01/02 at 11:07 (081964)

The best way I've found so far is to go to Healthtronics website and click on the state in which you live. If there are any doctors trained in using the Ossatron, the site will give you the doctor's name, address and phone number.

Good luck.
Carmel

Ardee W. on 5/04/02 at 22:48 (082458)

Hi, Robin L., I also live in Montana, Stevensville...I am looking at getting the orthotripsy done in Spokane, WA at the Spokane Foot Clinic. I know Dr. Nathan Thomas in Missoula, MT has been trained with the Ossa Tron but he has only done one treatment so far. I have not been successful in finding anyone near us that has had a lot of experience with this. Healthtronics must have had training here lately, because I have talked to doctors who have the training around here just not the experience we would like. Email me if you would like....(email removed) Best Wishes to you with a very frustrating and life changing ailment....hope things go well for you!