Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Acupuncture

Posted by patb on 5/01/02 at 07:11 (081920)

Has anyone tried acupuncture for plantars facistitis?

Re: Acupuncture

Dr. John Cozzarelli on 5/01/02 at 07:58 (081923)

Path:

I have had several patients have accupuncture with short term relief. Who knows give it a try!

Dr. John Cozzarelli

Luisa S on 5/01/02 at 12:35 (081983)

I had acupuncture last summer for constant heel pain and it worked like pure magic. After 4 sessions I was pain free.

I now have a return of symptoms due to an injury and I am planning to return for more acupuncture. I was sceptical about the potential effectiveness of acupuncture and was astonished at the results. Here's hoping it works this time - my advice is it's certainly worth a try.

Ellen J. on 5/01/02 at 14:28 (082001)

Hi Luisa,
Can you tell me how you chose your acupunturist (if that is the correct term)? We have some offices here in our town but I don't know how to go about choosing the most qualified person to do the proceedure.
Thanks for any hints,
Ellen

Dan L on 5/01/02 at 20:29 (082065)

I tried. No results for me.

Dr. John Cozzarelli on 5/01/02 at 07:58 (081923)

Path:

I have had several patients have accupuncture with short term relief. Who knows give it a try!

Dr. John Cozzarelli

Luisa S on 5/01/02 at 12:35 (081983)

I had acupuncture last summer for constant heel pain and it worked like pure magic. After 4 sessions I was pain free.

I now have a return of symptoms due to an injury and I am planning to return for more acupuncture. I was sceptical about the potential effectiveness of acupuncture and was astonished at the results. Here's hoping it works this time - my advice is it's certainly worth a try.

Ellen J. on 5/01/02 at 14:28 (082001)

Hi Luisa,
Can you tell me how you chose your acupunturist (if that is the correct term)? We have some offices here in our town but I don't know how to go about choosing the most qualified person to do the proceedure.
Thanks for any hints,
Ellen

Dan L on 5/01/02 at 20:29 (082065)

I tried. No results for me.