Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

choosing a dr at this point is 2nd opinion or switch considering

Posted by lisa k on 5/01/02 at 08:54 (081930)

my pod is board certified , but after seeing him 11 months and having to plead for mri which did show positive for major tear and now in cam walker(after 3shots dint know a risk,but do now, two 3wk PT custom orthos and told just to wait up to twelvemonths for eswt but then plaeded to chek do mri0 which he reluctatly did im confused, should i see aan orthopedic surgeon or another pod ,i got aa letteer yesterday stating eswt approved(ithink before the mri I requested showed up tear detachment) im really not sure what to do or how to determin if a treating dr. is OK thanks

Re: choosing a dr at this point is 2nd opinion or switch considering

Dr. John Cozzarelli on 5/01/02 at 11:40 (081970)

Lisa:

I think the most improtant aspect with a patient Doctor relationship is communication. If you are comfortable with him or her stay with him or her. If your no comfortable get a second opinion.

Dr. John Cozzarelli

Re: choosing a dr at this point is 2nd opinion or switch considering

Dr. John Cozzarelli on 5/01/02 at 11:40 (081970)

Lisa:

I think the most improtant aspect with a patient Doctor relationship is communication. If you are comfortable with him or her stay with him or her. If your no comfortable get a second opinion.

Dr. John Cozzarelli