Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

IMPORTANT REMINDER

Posted by Carmen on 5/01/02 at 15:52 (082010)

If any of you know my posts in the past you know I always stress how important it is to journal and keep record of EVERY single test and visit to your doctors (keep a copy of the test results on file)...well today I am very glad I have done that since the PF started.
My physiatrist needs to see my 'past history' to try and figure out what could be wrong...he put come back in 6 weeks b/c he thought it would take me that long to round things up.
Well....I am going over there with copies of everything and the MRI results etc tomorrow to drop off copies for his review....
I had it all on hand. It saved us both tons of time.
Just a little FYI for ya!
;o)

Re: IMPORTANT REMINDER

Richard, C.Ped on 5/01/02 at 16:11 (082016)

Very true! It is good to make copies of any forms you have to mail out. Also, write down all the names of the people you speak with in the doctors office as well as the insurance companies.
Richard

Re: IMPORTANT REMINDER

Richard, C.Ped on 5/01/02 at 16:11 (082016)

Very true! It is good to make copies of any forms you have to mail out. Also, write down all the names of the people you speak with in the doctors office as well as the insurance companies.
Richard