Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

How many other Doctors converted?

Posted by Pauline on 5/03/02 at 14:43 (082326)

Hi Dr.Z,
Since your enthusiastic conversion to your new Dornier machine, I was wondering how many, if any, of the other physician that uere using your 'Old Friend Mr. O.' have also switched over to the Espo? Has he been laid to rest in the U.S.?

Re: How many other Doctors converted?

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/03/02 at 15:22 (082331)

All of the doctors in our group have been trained and are using he Dornier Epos. As for big O I don't of any doctors using this machine in the USA. The future of this machine depends of the O going thru class three trials.

Pauline on 5/04/02 at 18:33 (082435)

Did they give up the 'O' by choice or did the FDA pull the plug on their machine?

DR Zuckerman on 5/05/02 at 15:04 (082518)

There was no force used by the FDA if that was you are asking. In my case I moved without any 'pulling of the plug' ( legal action ?) over to the EPOS. I have no idea what the status is for other users or what interaction they had with the FDA.

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/03/02 at 15:22 (082331)

All of the doctors in our group have been trained and are using he Dornier Epos. As for big O I don't of any doctors using this machine in the USA. The future of this machine depends of the O going thru class three trials.

Pauline on 5/04/02 at 18:33 (082435)

Did they give up the 'O' by choice or did the FDA pull the plug on their machine?

DR Zuckerman on 5/05/02 at 15:04 (082518)

There was no force used by the FDA if that was you are asking. In my case I moved without any 'pulling of the plug' ( legal action ?) over to the EPOS. I have no idea what the status is for other users or what interaction they had with the FDA.