Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

swollen ankles

Posted by Lisa G on 5/04/02 at 17:34 (082422)

does anyone who has PF have swollen ankles? and is this normal for PF?

lisa

Re: swollen ankles

nancy s. on 5/04/02 at 17:56 (082430)

lisa, i just responded to your question about this on the doctors' board. probably a faux pas, but i think you know i'm no doctor!
nancy

Suzanne D on 5/04/02 at 20:03 (082446)

Hi, Lisa. When my PF pain began last June, I had very swollen ankles. The swelling subsided in about a week as I used ice, although unfortunately the pain remained! They have never been swollen like that since.

Good luck and best wishes to you!
Suzanne :-)

Pam B on 5/04/02 at 20:20 (082448)

Hi Lisa, yes my ankles did and still are swollen but more on the outside than the inside.....I thought it was the PF, but the doc said mine was and is two types tendonitis's.......of course this all started with PF and has grown into ankle problems......I am no doc but that is why mine have been swollen....good luck and let me know how it goes.....:)

nancy s. on 5/04/02 at 17:56 (082430)

lisa, i just responded to your question about this on the doctors' board. probably a faux pas, but i think you know i'm no doctor!
nancy

Suzanne D on 5/04/02 at 20:03 (082446)

Hi, Lisa. When my PF pain began last June, I had very swollen ankles. The swelling subsided in about a week as I used ice, although unfortunately the pain remained! They have never been swollen like that since.

Good luck and best wishes to you!
Suzanne :-)

Pam B on 5/04/02 at 20:20 (082448)

Hi Lisa, yes my ankles did and still are swollen but more on the outside than the inside.....I thought it was the PF, but the doc said mine was and is two types tendonitis's.......of course this all started with PF and has grown into ankle problems......I am no doc but that is why mine have been swollen....good luck and let me know how it goes.....:)