Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

OssoTron in Laurel MD

Posted by Jo-Anne G on 5/06/02 at 06:32 (082581)

I have an appointment with Dr. Frank, a podiatrist, in Laurel MD, He has an Osso Tron machine, the only one I know of in Maryland. Has anyone used his services or know of any other EWST machines in Maryland? I am a seven year sufferer of plantar fasciitis and have tried physical therapy, night splints, orthodonics and acupuncture with no releif.

Re: OssoTron in Laurel MD

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/06/02 at 12:32 (082637)

Hi

We are in Southern New Jersey . I have done over one thousand treatment in the past two and one half years. We use the dornier epos . This is the only inline ultrasound guilded machine that is fda approved for use in the usa. I have done over fifty procedures with the epos and it is ESWT at a much more precise level . We are also able to perform ESWT without any hospitalization or ASC charges. So if you would like our ESWT packet please e-mail Dr. Z at either (email removed) or foot.care@verizon.net. . We have many many patient take the one hour drive to our offfice.

john h on 5/07/02 at 08:46 (082776)

Dr. Z: what is this verizon.net? you change addresses more than Bill Clinton.

DJ on 5/07/02 at 09:18 (082786)

That may be one dr. I haven't seen in the DC/Baltimore area. It may be worth the extra travel expense to see Dr. Z. That way you are assured of someone who has a lot of experience with this treatment. Good Luck

DR Zuckerman on 5/07/02 at 16:16 (082856)

One is for the office and the comcast.net is at home. So in the day use (email removed) and at nite use footcare@comcast.net

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/06/02 at 12:32 (082637)

Hi

We are in Southern New Jersey . I have done over one thousand treatment in the past two and one half years. We use the dornier epos . This is the only inline ultrasound guilded machine that is fda approved for use in the usa. I have done over fifty procedures with the epos and it is ESWT at a much more precise level . We are also able to perform ESWT without any hospitalization or ASC charges. So if you would like our ESWT packet please e-mail Dr. Z at either (email removed) or foot.care@verizon.net. . We have many many patient take the one hour drive to our offfice.

john h on 5/07/02 at 08:46 (082776)

Dr. Z: what is this verizon.net? you change addresses more than Bill Clinton.

DJ on 5/07/02 at 09:18 (082786)

That may be one dr. I haven't seen in the DC/Baltimore area. It may be worth the extra travel expense to see Dr. Z. That way you are assured of someone who has a lot of experience with this treatment. Good Luck

DR Zuckerman on 5/07/02 at 16:16 (082856)

One is for the office and the comcast.net is at home. So in the day use (email removed) and at nite use footcare@comcast.net