Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

For people who can't leave the house but need work

Posted by Carmen on 5/06/02 at 17:52 (082699)

Just saw this link....I have NOT investigated it, don't know ANYthing about it but htought people who can't leave home b/c of foot problems may want to take a look...
Any money is better than NO money at all.
http://www.careerweb.com/work_at_home/

Re: For people who can't leave the house but need work

Kathy G on 5/07/02 at 09:17 (082785)

Carmen,

Thank you for the posting. I will look it over. I explored some similar websites and discovered many of them appeared to be scams. You had to pay out a large sum of money in order to get the product with which you were to work, say envelopes to stuff with coupons, and then your only 'pay' was based on how many of those coupons were redeemed! I'm sure there are some legitimate work-at-home companies out there, though.

I am seeking a part-time office job in which I can sit since I had to leave my library job where I stood all the time. I think of Clara so often! There hasn't been much in the paper lately and I've put the word out amongst people I know so I'm hoping something will come up. In the meantime, maybe I can find something I can do at home!

Carmen on 5/07/02 at 09:32 (082792)

Good Luck! I know ther eis one thing there are plenty of requests for and that is medical Transcriptionists...also processors. If you can handle the tediousness it's worth it to have some money!

Kathy G on 5/07/02 at 09:17 (082785)

Carmen,

Thank you for the posting. I will look it over. I explored some similar websites and discovered many of them appeared to be scams. You had to pay out a large sum of money in order to get the product with which you were to work, say envelopes to stuff with coupons, and then your only 'pay' was based on how many of those coupons were redeemed! I'm sure there are some legitimate work-at-home companies out there, though.

I am seeking a part-time office job in which I can sit since I had to leave my library job where I stood all the time. I think of Clara so often! There hasn't been much in the paper lately and I've put the word out amongst people I know so I'm hoping something will come up. In the meantime, maybe I can find something I can do at home!

Carmen on 5/07/02 at 09:32 (082792)

Good Luck! I know ther eis one thing there are plenty of requests for and that is medical Transcriptionists...also processors. If you can handle the tediousness it's worth it to have some money!