Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Laurie

Posted by wendyn on 5/07/02 at 07:31 (082763)

Remember today is Laurie's big day.

Please think of her often...if you pray...please do.

Re: Laurie

Carmen on 5/07/02 at 07:35 (082764)

done! :o)

nancy s. on 5/07/02 at 08:21 (082772)

laurie has taken over my heart and mind for today. i think it's less than 45 minutes now when she'll arrive at the hospital.

my husband is also doing a special buddhist practice for laurie today.

nancy

Tammie on 5/07/02 at 09:07 (082782)

Ditto Here! I to have been thinking of and praying for Laurie and the Dr.s who will be working at giving her some much needed relief! May God continue to be with her and oversee her recovery.I feel like a nervous mother waiting and pacing and worrying about Laurie. Such a wonderful dear heart she is! I hope she feels all the love pouring out from all of her friends here! Lots of Love and prayers for you Laurie

JudyS on 5/07/02 at 10:47 (082807)

Carole C in NOLA on 5/07/02 at 12:15 (082818)

On that timetable, my guess would be that her surgery is over now. Maybe she is in the recovery room. I am sending all the healing, soothing thoughts I can to her.

Get well soon, Laurie!

Carole C

Tammie on 5/07/02 at 14:33 (082841)

I have been wondering if she is done with surgery also. I keep checking in to see if there is any word as to how she is doing!I hope she is on a cloud of feathers just relaxing and enjoying the calmness around her from her anesthesia. I just hope she is relaxing and not trying to fight the sleep worrying about other things. Well I shall check back again soon to see if any word! Gosh I havent been this nervous for a time. I feel like I want to go and get on first flight out to her and check on her myself, lol as tho that could really happen, I will have to be content knowing that God has been with her and will send his best angels to care for her thru the recovery stages!

Carmen on 5/07/02 at 07:35 (082764)

nancy s. on 5/07/02 at 08:21 (082772)

laurie has taken over my heart and mind for today. i think it's less than 45 minutes now when she'll arrive at the hospital.

my husband is also doing a special buddhist practice for laurie today.

nancy

Tammie on 5/07/02 at 09:07 (082782)

Ditto Here! I to have been thinking of and praying for Laurie and the Dr.s who will be working at giving her some much needed relief! May God continue to be with her and oversee her recovery.I feel like a nervous mother waiting and pacing and worrying about Laurie. Such a wonderful dear heart she is! I hope she feels all the love pouring out from all of her friends here! Lots of Love and prayers for you Laurie

JudyS on 5/07/02 at 10:47 (082807)

Carole C in NOLA on 5/07/02 at 12:15 (082818)

On that timetable, my guess would be that her surgery is over now. Maybe she is in the recovery room. I am sending all the healing, soothing thoughts I can to her.

Get well soon, Laurie!

Carole C

Tammie on 5/07/02 at 14:33 (082841)

I have been wondering if she is done with surgery also. I keep checking in to see if there is any word as to how she is doing!I hope she is on a cloud of feathers just relaxing and enjoying the calmness around her from her anesthesia. I just hope she is relaxing and not trying to fight the sleep worrying about other things. Well I shall check back again soon to see if any word! Gosh I havent been this nervous for a time. I feel like I want to go and get on first flight out to her and check on her myself, lol as tho that could really happen, I will have to be content knowing that God has been with her and will send his best angels to care for her thru the recovery stages!