Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

judys - take charge attitude

Posted by Lisa G on 5/07/02 at 18:07 (082881)

judy
thank you for answering my question...i'm sorry if it seemed harsh...i'm juat at the end of my rope right now...and sometimes when someone says...'you just have to do this...or do that'...it rubs the wrong way because i HAVE done this, that, AND the other thing...i am not only dealing with the PF, but with the fibro, and lupus, and a screwed up knee...i know i'm not the only one with multiple health issues...and i don't mean to sound like 'gee...i'm worse off than anyone else here' i'm just very depressed and EXTREMELY frustrated with my situation right now...maybe i should take a break from the boards for awhile...

ok take care...glad you are doing better judy
lisa

Re: judys - take charge attitude

JudyS on 5/08/02 at 09:40 (083015)

O my gosh Lisa, not to worry - I never got a sense that you seemed harsh! In fact, just the opposit - it's very easy for me to understand your frustration. And here you are, with FM and everything else to deal with - I'm glad you decided to come to these boards because, over time, you'll find great solace, support and, yes, strength here. These folks were very instrumental in helping me regain a reasonable lifestyle and I suspect it'll happen for you, too.

Re: judys - take charge attitude

JudyS on 5/08/02 at 09:40 (083015)

O my gosh Lisa, not to worry - I never got a sense that you seemed harsh! In fact, just the opposit - it's very easy for me to understand your frustration. And here you are, with FM and everything else to deal with - I'm glad you decided to come to these boards because, over time, you'll find great solace, support and, yes, strength here. These folks were very instrumental in helping me regain a reasonable lifestyle and I suspect it'll happen for you, too.