Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Julie, Re: Relaxation Tape

Posted by Janet C on 5/07/02 at 23:32 (082935)

Hi Julie,

I have heard so many good things about your relaxation tape, I just would like to ask you how I could order a copy of it? And do you have a book for sale, too?

Thanks, Janet

Re: To Julie, Re: Relaxation Tape

Necee on 5/08/02 at 00:53 (082938)

Thanks for asking this question Janet, I was wondering the same thing.
Hope we hear from Julie soon.
Happy trails to you...
Necee

Julie on 5/08/02 at 02:19 (082954)

Dear Janet and Necee

Thanks for your posts and your interest in the tape. Rather than seem to be 'selling my tape' here, why don't you email me and we can talk about it off the board? my email is (email removed).

There are two books, both out of print now, but still around on the internet sites. A Visible Wound: A Healing Journey through Breast Cancer is mostly about how yoga helped me to deal with that challenge. Office Yoga is a book of simple yoga-based exercises, most of which can be done sitting. Try Amazon.com - the last time I looked, there were still copies of both in the Z-shops (very cheap!) And let me know if there's a problem because I have copies and could always mail one - but that would be much more expensive, with trans-Atlantic postage.

Many thanks for your interest. That's nice.

Julie on 5/08/02 at 02:27 (082956)

OS. There seem to be a couple of books called 'Office Yoga' so if you're going to search Amazon.com I'd better tell you my whole name. Julie Friedeberger.

Julie on 5/08/02 at 04:16 (082960)

Janet

I've just had a look at the amazon site to discover that they've mixed up several books called 'Office Yoga' or 'Desk Yoga'. To get straight to an entry for mine, if you're interested, use this url:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books&field-keywords=Friedeberger%2C%20Julie/ref=br_sub_/102-4072687-2644938

Necee on 5/08/02 at 00:53 (082938)

Thanks for asking this question Janet, I was wondering the same thing.
Hope we hear from Julie soon.
Happy trails to you...
Necee

Julie on 5/08/02 at 02:19 (082954)

Dear Janet and Necee

Thanks for your posts and your interest in the tape. Rather than seem to be 'selling my tape' here, why don't you email me and we can talk about it off the board? my email is (email removed).

There are two books, both out of print now, but still around on the internet sites. A Visible Wound: A Healing Journey through Breast Cancer is mostly about how yoga helped me to deal with that challenge. Office Yoga is a book of simple yoga-based exercises, most of which can be done sitting. Try Amazon.com - the last time I looked, there were still copies of both in the Z-shops (very cheap!) And let me know if there's a problem because I have copies and could always mail one - but that would be much more expensive, with trans-Atlantic postage.

Many thanks for your interest. That's nice.

Julie on 5/08/02 at 02:27 (082956)

OS. There seem to be a couple of books called 'Office Yoga' so if you're going to search Amazon.com I'd better tell you my whole name. Julie Friedeberger.

Julie on 5/08/02 at 04:16 (082960)

Janet

I've just had a look at the amazon site to discover that they've mixed up several books called 'Office Yoga' or 'Desk Yoga'. To get straight to an entry for mine, if you're interested, use this url:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books&field-keywords=Friedeberger%2C%20Julie/ref=br_sub_/102-4072687-2644938