Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

SAS Shoes wanted

Posted by Ted W. on 5/08/02 at 22:22 (083153)

Does anyone know of a website that actually sells SAS Brand shoes? Most list them on the search engines but do not really have them on their websites. Thank you. E-mail me at (email removed)

Re: SAS Shoes wanted

Julie on 5/09/02 at 03:29 (083173)

I believe SAS don't allow their shoes to be sold on line. You need to find a store that stocks them. Carole, our shoe queen, may be able to help you.

Carole C in NOLA on 5/09/02 at 07:13 (083191)

SAS does not allow their shoes to be sold online, or even mentioned online by a shoestore according to a store that I know which sells them.

There are several ways to locate a SAS shoe store. You can try looking in the yellow pages at http://www.yahoo.com , and you can look in your real (paper) yellow pages.

SAS shoes are also sold in shoe stores that are not specifically SAS shoestores. Often they are sold in shoe stores that sell diabetic shoes.

There's an address on the shoebox lid from my last SAS shoes. Here it is:

SAS Shoemakers
101 New Laredo Highway
San Antonio, TX 78211

Perhaps if you wrote them, you could find out where the shoes are sold in your area. Hope this helps.

Carole C

Julie on 5/09/02 at 03:29 (083173)

I believe SAS don't allow their shoes to be sold on line. You need to find a store that stocks them. Carole, our shoe queen, may be able to help you.

Carole C in NOLA on 5/09/02 at 07:13 (083191)

SAS does not allow their shoes to be sold online, or even mentioned online by a shoestore according to a store that I know which sells them.

There are several ways to locate a SAS shoe store. You can try looking in the yellow pages at http://www.yahoo.com , and you can look in your real (paper) yellow pages.

SAS shoes are also sold in shoe stores that are not specifically SAS shoestores. Often they are sold in shoe stores that sell diabetic shoes.

There's an address on the shoebox lid from my last SAS shoes. Here it is:

SAS Shoemakers
101 New Laredo Highway
San Antonio, TX 78211

Perhaps if you wrote them, you could find out where the shoes are sold in your area. Hope this helps.

Carole C