Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Anyone try these two things?????

Posted by Jane on 5/11/02 at 07:35 (083506)

I have seen a creme advertised on TV 'Bluestuff' is what is called. Just wondering if anyone's tried that?

Also, a friend saw a Osteo. doctor on a local news show on tv and he was talking about I think 'Prolo' shots - Prolo pain away - I think she said....they not only take the pain away but it regenerates the muscles etc. Couple of people with plantarfacitis called in and he said he's actually done quite a few patients with this with success. Just wondering.....same thing...if anyone's tried it....Done to my last resort before surgery...and I've been suffering over 2 years now.... Thanks in advance...

Re: Anyone try these two things?????

john h on 5/11/02 at 09:42 (083527)

Jane: Yes I tried the Blue Stuff. It feels cool (as in cold) but offered no immediate pain relief. It's primary ingredients are emu oil and msm. Also expensive.

Janet C on 5/11/02 at 12:59 (083537)

Hi Jane ~

I've also tried the Super Blue Stuff. As John said, it's primary ingredients are emu oil, MSM, and aloe vera, and it feels cool - like menthol - when applied. The 12 oz. pump costs around $70.00, but it has a money back guarantee if not satisfied. I found it to relieve some of the burning pain that I experience, especially at night, but I didn't think it was worth the price; so I returned it, and am waiting for my refund.

I haven't tried the Prolo shots....

Best wishes ~ Janet

Tammie on 5/14/02 at 20:26 (083926)

Yep hubby has tried . Among other promised miracle drugs. No help either just another to add to the supply haha. ( Like our foot stuf and shoes)! We should know by now there are no miracles floating around in blue stuf or green or white for that matter! But as others we keep looking and trying and making someone richer for our dreams of miracles! Take care and if you do find a miracle one will you share I will if we do first! I think I will pray it is cheaper and said to always be given a answer!

john h on 5/11/02 at 09:42 (083527)

Jane: Yes I tried the Blue Stuff. It feels cool (as in cold) but offered no immediate pain relief. It's primary ingredients are emu oil and msm. Also expensive.

Janet C on 5/11/02 at 12:59 (083537)

Hi Jane ~

I've also tried the Super Blue Stuff. As John said, it's primary ingredients are emu oil, MSM, and aloe vera, and it feels cool - like menthol - when applied. The 12 oz. pump costs around $70.00, but it has a money back guarantee if not satisfied. I found it to relieve some of the burning pain that I experience, especially at night, but I didn't think it was worth the price; so I returned it, and am waiting for my refund.

I haven't tried the Prolo shots....

Best wishes ~ Janet

Tammie on 5/14/02 at 20:26 (083926)

Yep hubby has tried . Among other promised miracle drugs. No help either just another to add to the supply haha. ( Like our foot stuf and shoes)! We should know by now there are no miracles floating around in blue stuf or green or white for that matter! But as others we keep looking and trying and making someone richer for our dreams of miracles! Take care and if you do find a miracle one will you share I will if we do first! I think I will pray it is cheaper and said to always be given a answer!