Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr. Z!!!!

Posted by Carmen on 5/12/02 at 17:38 (083649)

I need to talk to you before I go for bloodwork tomorrow Monday (5-13-02) for ESWT. Can I call you in the morning??

Re: Dr. Z!!!!

DR Zuckerman on 5/12/02 at 21:32 (083668)

I am available at 12 noon . Is that ok.? My number is 1-856-848-3338. Why the blood work for ESWT ?

Carmen on 5/13/02 at 07:18 (083681)

Thank you I will call you then.
The blood work is for a CBC? they consider it pre -op work...want to make sure we're not going to croak from something in the chair I guess.

Carmen on 5/13/02 at 17:38 (083731)

The blood work is for the twilight sedation....they are putting everyone underthis anesthesia that's doing the Dornier treatment Tues and WEds.
I'll take it. i don't mind a bit.
My Physical Therapist director is taking me home after....due to the hubby being gone.
Thanks for your call back today but I was gone until this afternoon...Iam going to go ahead with the ESWT...
Sorry I kept missing you.
thanks anyway!

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/13/02 at 19:16 (083743)

Hi

You are really going to love the treatment. Very very short. Good luck

Chris M on 5/15/02 at 12:42 (084031)

Were can ESWT be performed if in the United States (midwest area) and what Drs. perform this treatment. My orthopd suggested surgery but wasn't very optomistic about good results. Do you know if insurance covers it or not?Chris

DR Zuckerman on 5/15/02 at 20:08 (084087)

Hi

Where do you live in the midwest. We have found that insurance will depend on your coverage, the lenght of time and the faiure of treatment. IF you e-mail me at (email removed) I will sent you an ESWT packet. We have may paients that fly to our office outside of Philadelphia due to our experience and very reasonable fees. Due to our experience we have been chosen by dornier as a national training center.

DR Zuckerman on 5/12/02 at 21:32 (083668)

I am available at 12 noon . Is that ok.? My number is 1-856-848-3338. Why the blood work for ESWT ?

Carmen on 5/13/02 at 07:18 (083681)

Thank you I will call you then.
The blood work is for a CBC? they consider it pre -op work...want to make sure we're not going to croak from something in the chair I guess.

Carmen on 5/13/02 at 17:38 (083731)

The blood work is for the twilight sedation....they are putting everyone underthis anesthesia that's doing the Dornier treatment Tues and WEds.
I'll take it. i don't mind a bit.
My Physical Therapist director is taking me home after....due to the hubby being gone.
Thanks for your call back today but I was gone until this afternoon...Iam going to go ahead with the ESWT...
Sorry I kept missing you.
thanks anyway!

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/13/02 at 19:16 (083743)

Hi

You are really going to love the treatment. Very very short. Good luck

Chris M on 5/15/02 at 12:42 (084031)

Were can ESWT be performed if in the United States (midwest area) and what Drs. perform this treatment. My orthopd suggested surgery but wasn't very optomistic about good results. Do you know if insurance covers it or not?Chris

DR Zuckerman on 5/15/02 at 20:08 (084087)

Hi

Where do you live in the midwest. We have found that insurance will depend on your coverage, the lenght of time and the faiure of treatment. IF you e-mail me at (email removed) I will sent you an ESWT packet. We have may paients that fly to our office outside of Philadelphia due to our experience and very reasonable fees. Due to our experience we have been chosen by dornier as a national training center.