Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Julie

Posted by Carmen on 5/13/02 at 07:49 (083682)

I just saw your question about the orthotics causing the big toe to hurt....I asked the Pod about that Friday. He put the heel lifts on my orths to see if that helped.
It didn't. I don't know what to do about this new development...I am just sitting here dumbfounded .
WHAT next is all I can think today.
Off to more docs appt.s and ART sessions.
:o)

Re: carmen, feel like sharing with me who your pod is?

paula on 5/13/02 at 08:46 (083687)

podless in atlanta at this point.

Re: Carmen

wendyn on 5/13/02 at 13:55 (083709)

Carmen - do you think the heel lifts have aggravated your feet? (You say you suddenly hate your orthotics?)

Carmen on 5/13/02 at 14:58 (083715)

I actually wrote you an email about my Pod the other day but it probably disappeared to the bottom rather quickly...
ANY of the doctors in Marietta Podiatry.....Dr. Hilsen has been VERY helpful...he takes time with you and also Dr. La Pointe he was very nice and helpful. They treat a LOT of PF cases.....they are doing the ESWT also.
770-422-9856
Theresa will probably set you up if you decide to call. They are very professional, accomodating and it's worth the drive for me.

Carmen on 5/13/02 at 16:03 (083721)

Actually the orthocis became a bit irritating a couple days before I went to see him. I am just in the bad phase of the transition with shoes and stuff....
thank you for your thoughts though.

paula on 5/13/02 at 08:46 (083687)

podless in atlanta at this point.

wendyn on 5/13/02 at 13:55 (083709)

Carmen - do you think the heel lifts have aggravated your feet? (You say you suddenly hate your orthotics?)

Carmen on 5/13/02 at 14:58 (083715)

I actually wrote you an email about my Pod the other day but it probably disappeared to the bottom rather quickly...
ANY of the doctors in Marietta Podiatry.....Dr. Hilsen has been VERY helpful...he takes time with you and also Dr. La Pointe he was very nice and helpful. They treat a LOT of PF cases.....they are doing the ESWT also.
770-422-9856
Theresa will probably set you up if you decide to call. They are very professional, accomodating and it's worth the drive for me.

Carmen on 5/13/02 at 16:03 (083721)

Actually the orthocis became a bit irritating a couple days before I went to see him. I am just in the bad phase of the transition with shoes and stuff....
thank you for your thoughts though.