Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

nerve block # 3 tomorrow

Posted by susie c on 5/13/02 at 19:53 (083750)

Tues am I have my third block done. It will be interesting to see the reaction this time. The first I felt so much relief,good color and cirulation. #2 my leg felt like it was on fire and swelled with in 1 hour of the injection, all it did was throbb. The swelling did go down the next day but the trobbing still remained. A few days later It was in the same condition as before the block. So I hope this one works!!! I will keep you posted. Susie

Re: Good luck, Susie (eom)

Sharon W on 5/14/02 at 07:00 (083797)

:)

Re: Thinking about you susie!

Tammie on 5/15/02 at 17:08 (084058)

I do hope you get some relief I really do I am really thinking about you and hoping finally you get some kind of relief! If this is what I am expierancing I welcome most anything for relief at this point of my life. I could really understand how people drop out of life some days. You are to be admired as You are fighting with all your strengh! Hugs to you .

Re: Good luck, Susie (eom)

Sharon W on 5/14/02 at 07:00 (083797)

:)

Re: Thinking about you susie!

Tammie on 5/15/02 at 17:08 (084058)

I do hope you get some relief I really do I am really thinking about you and hoping finally you get some kind of relief! If this is what I am expierancing I welcome most anything for relief at this point of my life. I could really understand how people drop out of life some days. You are to be admired as You are fighting with all your strengh! Hugs to you .