Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

hey ive reached acceptance with a lil help

Posted by lisa k on 5/14/02 at 02:30 (083783)

my hubby and i got a 2001 larger chevy AUTOMATIC -i was driving a 95 very small ,crunched up leg space , ford aspire ,a stickshift-- good bye ill miss you........3 weeks 5 days to go in cam walker pain in heel mostly and new pod appt at last tommorrow. i miss all you guys, but seems like i get stuck on the computer for too long, so do it every other day *grin* lisa k

Re: hey ive reached acceptance with a lil help

Rich on 5/14/02 at 21:39 (083941)

Good Luck with your appointment. I know you have been anxious about this. Try to go in with a list of all the treatments you have tried and as much of your history as you can.

Still out of my cam walker and loving every step! Okay, that's not true, some of those steps are killers!! LOL

Determined,
Rich

Re: P.S. forgot this

Rich on 5/14/02 at 21:41 (083942)

Forgot to say congrats on your new vehicle. I know having an automatic will be such a lifesaver once your are driving again!

Re: hey ive reached acceptance with a lil help

Rich on 5/14/02 at 21:39 (083941)

Good Luck with your appointment. I know you have been anxious about this. Try to go in with a list of all the treatments you have tried and as much of your history as you can.

Still out of my cam walker and loving every step! Okay, that's not true, some of those steps are killers!! LOL

Determined,
Rich

Re: P.S. forgot this

Rich on 5/14/02 at 21:41 (083942)

Forgot to say congrats on your new vehicle. I know having an automatic will be such a lifesaver once your are driving again!