Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Stairs

Posted by J. King on 5/15/02 at 11:50 (084023)

I had to walk down 29 flights of stairs today because of a fire drill.
My feet are on fire. Who says that PF is not a disability? If I had had to walk back up I could not have done it. Now I won't be walking at all for the rest of the day.

Re: Stairs

Ellen J. on 5/15/02 at 13:02 (084035)

Hi,
If you are at work, can you get to a drug store and buy those disposable ice packs (the ones where you squeeze the bag, mixing some chemicals which makes them cold)? I keep some of those in my car just in case something happens with my feet when I'm away from home. I'm so sorry about your feet today. If you can get them cooled down it might greatly speed up your recovery from this episode, esp. if you can ice them on and off for as long as possible today.
Ellen

Re: Stairs

Ellen J. on 5/15/02 at 13:02 (084035)

Hi,
If you are at work, can you get to a drug store and buy those disposable ice packs (the ones where you squeeze the bag, mixing some chemicals which makes them cold)? I keep some of those in my car just in case something happens with my feet when I'm away from home. I'm so sorry about your feet today. If you can get them cooled down it might greatly speed up your recovery from this episode, esp. if you can ice them on and off for as long as possible today.
Ellen