Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Healing, Maybe??

Posted by RACHAEL T. on 5/16/02 at 21:33 (084231)

Hello - & yes, I write w/ more encouragement - I 'think' maybe, just maybe that I am healing....more each day. Yes, it has been a slow process w/ some setbacks (as we all experience & as I will probabyl do so again!) But, of late, my feet are allowing me more activities - & less meds. I am hopeful & want for all of you to be also. Remember - this finally comes to me after over a year of PF - using all conservative treatments plus ESWT once on both feet. I also attribute alot of my good days to being able to resort to Birks - as well as time, ice, & rest. Keep at it - for all of us!

Re: Healing, Maybe??

Carole C in NOLA on 5/16/02 at 21:48 (084237)

That is wonderful, Rachael!

Don't forget to be careful not to overdo. It's so tempting when you're feeling better, but if you can be cautious just a little longer, your feet will thank you for it.

I'm so glad you are able to do more with less meds! You seem to have found the right combination of conservative treatments that work for you.

Carole C

Suzanne D on 5/16/02 at 21:56 (084239)

Good for you! That's a happy post to read to end the day.

Suzanne :-)

Ellen J. on 5/17/02 at 11:08 (084298)

Very good news! I'm happy to hear it. Ditto what was said before, try not to allow yourself to overdo. It really is tempting when you start to feel better. I'm now at the same stage, but am not allowing myself to go to the gym or bike yet. I figure that even if I turn into a total marshmallow, I can get fit again later.
Keep up the good resting!
Ellen J.

Carole C in NOLA on 5/16/02 at 21:48 (084237)

That is wonderful, Rachael!

Don't forget to be careful not to overdo. It's so tempting when you're feeling better, but if you can be cautious just a little longer, your feet will thank you for it.

I'm so glad you are able to do more with less meds! You seem to have found the right combination of conservative treatments that work for you.

Carole C

Suzanne D on 5/16/02 at 21:56 (084239)

Good for you! That's a happy post to read to end the day.

Suzanne :-)

Ellen J. on 5/17/02 at 11:08 (084298)

Very good news! I'm happy to hear it. Ditto what was said before, try not to allow yourself to overdo. It really is tempting when you start to feel better. I'm now at the same stage, but am not allowing myself to go to the gym or bike yet. I figure that even if I turn into a total marshmallow, I can get fit again later.
Keep up the good resting!
Ellen J.