Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

The kids are coming the kids are coming! (niece/nephew that is)

Posted by Carmen on 5/17/02 at 15:05 (084337)

and I'm off to the Zoo, the petting farm, the park and the playground this week and next week it's pack pack pack and MOVE!
Can't wait to see those kids....last time I saw them I was in a lot worse shape with my feet...now that I am a little better...we can concentrate more on having fun fun fun!

Re: Mine too!

Valerie S on 5/17/02 at 19:00 (084375)

I get my 3 year old niece for a week, starting tomorrow... wheee! Rent-a-kid, curb that maternal urge for a little while... hee hee.

I also just started my own business ... I am a new Tupperware Consultant! So next week, having my niece to care for and 3 Tupperware demos to do will sure make my dull days come alive again!

Wish me luck, I'm going to take a nap and rest up for this crazy week!

Val.

Re: Can I be YOUR niece please? LOl

Tammie on 5/18/02 at 17:51 (084482)

You sound like a wonderful auntie and I am extreamly jelouse! I would even be good and read a book or two quietly for you ! LOL Have fun Carmen as they can be a fresh outlook on life and all it has to offer!

Re: All's quiet from Carmen

Rich on 5/18/02 at 18:14 (084487)

I bet those nieces are keeping her really busy about now!! It's funny, before we had kids, we always had everyone else's and with no problems. Now that I have two of my own...well, that's another story!!! LOL

Hope you're having fun Carmen and taking care of your feet!!!

Did we have naps today? LOL

Richelle

Carmen on 5/18/02 at 20:15 (084510)

Actually it's a niece almost 4 and a nephew JUST turned 2...and we ALL had a nap today after 2 hours at the Chuckie Cheeses, Toys R us, Baseball nd kickball and bubbles, a movie and books! Baths and bed!
It's finally getting quiet in there now...gotta go check..:o)
Having the MOST fun and loving every minute of this.
and thefeet? hanging in there...not bd at all so far!

Rich on 5/18/02 at 21:05 (084523)

AAAAHHHHH! Sounds like the heart is very full!!! Isn't it a wonderful feeling? I love it when they are all clean and pink....and sleeping like angels in their OWN beds!! LOL

Richelle

P.S. Glad to hear the feet are good....stay that way!!

Carmen on 5/19/02 at 18:44 (084607)

yes!! the bath is the best part! Washing away the day...we had sooo much fun today atthe zoo...two very tried children are supposed to be laying down inthe next room and still on the go!
:o)
VERY full heart. the best feeling in the world.

Re: Mine too!

Valerie S on 5/17/02 at 19:00 (084375)

I get my 3 year old niece for a week, starting tomorrow... wheee! Rent-a-kid, curb that maternal urge for a little while... hee hee.

I also just started my own business ... I am a new Tupperware Consultant! So next week, having my niece to care for and 3 Tupperware demos to do will sure make my dull days come alive again!

Wish me luck, I'm going to take a nap and rest up for this crazy week!

Val.

Re: Can I be YOUR niece please? LOl

Tammie on 5/18/02 at 17:51 (084482)

You sound like a wonderful auntie and I am extreamly jelouse! I would even be good and read a book or two quietly for you ! LOL Have fun Carmen as they can be a fresh outlook on life and all it has to offer!

Rich on 5/18/02 at 18:14 (084487)

I bet those nieces are keeping her really busy about now!! It's funny, before we had kids, we always had everyone else's and with no problems. Now that I have two of my own...well, that's another story!!! LOL

Hope you're having fun Carmen and taking care of your feet!!!

Did we have naps today? LOL

Richelle

Carmen on 5/18/02 at 20:15 (084510)

Actually it's a niece almost 4 and a nephew JUST turned 2...and we ALL had a nap today after 2 hours at the Chuckie Cheeses, Toys R us, Baseball nd kickball and bubbles, a movie and books! Baths and bed!
It's finally getting quiet in there now...gotta go check..:o)
Having the MOST fun and loving every minute of this.
and thefeet? hanging in there...not bd at all so far!

Rich on 5/18/02 at 21:05 (084523)

AAAAHHHHH! Sounds like the heart is very full!!! Isn't it a wonderful feeling? I love it when they are all clean and pink....and sleeping like angels in their OWN beds!! LOL

Richelle

P.S. Glad to hear the feet are good....stay that way!!

Carmen on 5/19/02 at 18:44 (084607)

yes!! the bath is the best part! Washing away the day...we had sooo much fun today atthe zoo...two very tried children are supposed to be laying down inthe next room and still on the go!
:o)
VERY full heart. the best feeling in the world.