Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

TO TAMMIE

Posted by Laurie R on 5/19/02 at 20:49 (084625)

Dear Tammie , I know tomorrow is your big day , now please don't forget us . We want to hear all about your PM appointment . I have said a special prayer for you . Tomorrow is your turn to have the big guy with you , just like he was with me on my big day on May 7 th . Thanks to you for asking for him to be with me . It worked , everything went great the day of my surgery , and I was not nervous at all ... Can you believe that ? I still can't . Things just go so much better when we don't let anxiety get in the way of controling things....

You have been through so much with pain and other things.. It is your turn to get the right pain relief and we all will be thinking about you tomorrow.. You are such a big part of our PF family and we so much care about you .....

Much love to you and I will be waiting to hear all about your appointment ..

Your friend always , Laurie

((((((((((((((((((((TAMMIE)))))))))))))))))))

Re: Thanks all of you,I am ready!

Tammie on 5/20/02 at 09:55 (084664)

Well I want to thank each of you for all that you have done for me I could go on and on but I wont as there is also a simple couple of words that may say it all. I love you all and I really thank u from my heart!

I am very jumpy today as you know how important it is my biggest fear is that what if thing , you know like my foot today of all days may be wonderful and small pains, or what if it is said they cannot do anything for me, the what if is many many thoughts in my mind ! But I am trying to clear it and stay busy till I leave my appt. is to be at 2 but must get there 45 min early for paper work. The reason they delayed my appt to 2 instead of the 10 is that I would have to wait a long wait for my turn. So for this I suppose I should be thankful!

I am carrying all the advice that was given to me and yes I am taking my hubby who knows me and my foot as well as any one else and has seen what it has done to me.He is a bit more open in the mind then me haha. I close out the bad that I do not want to hear. I am ready and waiting and I plan on finding some help today, even if it is directed to another Dr. I am hoping that I will find my road today , the one that leads to happiness with foot pain.Or at the very least a way to cope with it and enjoy life still!

LOL I dont want much huh? LOL Old habits are hard to change completely, calmness is very hard to learn,and a few weeks or months dont change everything. Off i go now time to find things and got to go over all my stuff to be sure it is in order.Love to you all and will post when I can!

Re: Please let us all know how it went...

Sharon W on 5/20/02 at 13:03 (084678)

We care about you, and we're waiting to hear!

-- Sharon

BrianG on 5/20/02 at 17:28 (084700)

Good luck Tammie, time for some long needed pain relief! I hope they take the time to listen to you, and what you've been though.

BrianG

Tammie on 5/20/02 at 09:55 (084664)

Well I want to thank each of you for all that you have done for me I could go on and on but I wont as there is also a simple couple of words that may say it all. I love you all and I really thank u from my heart!

I am very jumpy today as you know how important it is my biggest fear is that what if thing , you know like my foot today of all days may be wonderful and small pains, or what if it is said they cannot do anything for me, the what if is many many thoughts in my mind ! But I am trying to clear it and stay busy till I leave my appt. is to be at 2 but must get there 45 min early for paper work. The reason they delayed my appt to 2 instead of the 10 is that I would have to wait a long wait for my turn. So for this I suppose I should be thankful!

I am carrying all the advice that was given to me and yes I am taking my hubby who knows me and my foot as well as any one else and has seen what it has done to me.He is a bit more open in the mind then me haha. I close out the bad that I do not want to hear. I am ready and waiting and I plan on finding some help today, even if it is directed to another Dr. I am hoping that I will find my road today , the one that leads to happiness with foot pain.Or at the very least a way to cope with it and enjoy life still!

LOL I dont want much huh? LOL Old habits are hard to change completely, calmness is very hard to learn,and a few weeks or months dont change everything. Off i go now time to find things and got to go over all my stuff to be sure it is in order.Love to you all and will post when I can!

Re: Please let us all know how it went...

Sharon W on 5/20/02 at 13:03 (084678)

We care about you, and we're waiting to hear!

-- Sharon

BrianG on 5/20/02 at 17:28 (084700)

Good luck Tammie, time for some long needed pain relief! I hope they take the time to listen to you, and what you've been though.

BrianG