Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

no block today

Posted by susie c on 5/21/02 at 15:41 (084787)

I went to the surgery center to have my 4th block today . I was all ready in gown and iv in and the Dr was 45mins late so they could'nt give him a room. Tomorrow I have another appointment to have block #4 and therapy following injections. Well I guess sh-- happens! Update tomorrow Susie

Re: no block today

BrianG on 5/21/02 at 18:14 (084796)

Better luck tomorrow Susie. Doesn't seem right to ask you to come back, especially when your ready to go, and in pain. I just hope the doctor had an emergency, and not a scheduling mix up. You seem to be taking it OK, which is good, keep that stress down!

BrianG

Laurie R on 5/21/02 at 21:30 (084820)

Dear Susie , Wow this really had to suck today for you . Having the IV in you and everything , thank God you get to go tomorrow instead of a week or so ... Did they give you the meds to relax you already or did you just have the IV ? I get the versade right as soon as they put the IV in my hand , so I am very relaxed before I even get into the OR .... My very best to you and I will be looking forward to your update tomorrow ..... Laurie R

BrianG on 5/21/02 at 18:14 (084796)

Better luck tomorrow Susie. Doesn't seem right to ask you to come back, especially when your ready to go, and in pain. I just hope the doctor had an emergency, and not a scheduling mix up. You seem to be taking it OK, which is good, keep that stress down!

BrianG

Laurie R on 5/21/02 at 21:30 (084820)

Dear Susie , Wow this really had to suck today for you . Having the IV in you and everything , thank God you get to go tomorrow instead of a week or so ... Did they give you the meds to relax you already or did you just have the IV ? I get the versade right as soon as they put the IV in my hand , so I am very relaxed before I even get into the OR .... My very best to you and I will be looking forward to your update tomorrow ..... Laurie R