Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Laurie

Posted by Tammie on 5/23/02 at 08:06 (084971)

i was so excited to finally hear your voice! I could only imagine how it sounded! But I knew it was as sweet as you! I truly enjoyed our chat it was special and I hope and pray that some releif continues and that you will at least rid some of the awful pain! What surprised me the most is the fact that what I would say YOU really understood exactly what I meant. Things that you told me about yourself, I actually understood what you were saying!!!!! You are a wonderful angel and dont ever forget that! Thanks for being my friend and trying to help me even tho YOU need to recover without our worries! Take care and a huge hug goes out to u!
PS Nikki wants to talk to angel she was mad lol . I will try to let her call what are good times for this?

Re: Tammie

Laurie R on 5/23/02 at 14:55 (085007)

Dear Tammie , I feel the same way , it was so awesome to be able to talk to you for a little bit on the phone .. You sounded just how I thought you would ... Like I told you on the phone you have a heart of gold and you are the heart of this board...

Yes Tammie we do understand each other , RSD pain is very , very serious and so very painful .... Like I have said before , Janet is my Angel , she has helped me so much to deal with my RSD and to understand all the things I have been through with it . She deals with her own pain each and everyday , but always makes time for me everyday ... Bless you Janet :)

Like I said , I am always here to help you or anyone that may need or want my help ... I want to repay in anyway I can for all the help and support I have gotten here from all the wonderful people ....So many specail people here .

Yes Angel wants to talk to Nikki too , when I told Angel I got to talk to you , her whole face lite up . The weekends are good for her , she is on the phone 24/7 ....LOL I hardly use it at all , maybe to make doctors appointments .

You hang in there Tammie , the hard part is over , now it sounds like your new PM doctor has a treatment plan for you and it sounds like a good one to me .

Much love to you always , Laurie R

Re: Tammie

Laurie R on 5/23/02 at 14:55 (085007)

Dear Tammie , I feel the same way , it was so awesome to be able to talk to you for a little bit on the phone .. You sounded just how I thought you would ... Like I told you on the phone you have a heart of gold and you are the heart of this board...

Yes Tammie we do understand each other , RSD pain is very , very serious and so very painful .... Like I have said before , Janet is my Angel , she has helped me so much to deal with my RSD and to understand all the things I have been through with it . She deals with her own pain each and everyday , but always makes time for me everyday ... Bless you Janet :)

Like I said , I am always here to help you or anyone that may need or want my help ... I want to repay in anyway I can for all the help and support I have gotten here from all the wonderful people ....So many specail people here .

Yes Angel wants to talk to Nikki too , when I told Angel I got to talk to you , her whole face lite up . The weekends are good for her , she is on the phone 24/7 ....LOL I hardly use it at all , maybe to make doctors appointments .

You hang in there Tammie , the hard part is over , now it sounds like your new PM doctor has a treatment plan for you and it sounds like a good one to me .

Much love to you always , Laurie R