Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

pain meds

Posted by louise on 5/24/02 at 09:35 (085082)

des anyone know how long you have to wait for refills at meds123.com is it 25 days or 32.please let me n know,as i dont want to run out of meds thank you

Re: pain meds

Carmen on 5/28/02 at 15:03 (085468)

Louise call the meds place you get them from. Apparently no one knows this info first hand.
sorry

BrianG on 5/28/02 at 17:37 (085504)

Hi Louise,

I took a look at that web site and could find no telephone number, or address. It looks like a web based business, from who knows what country. Have you ever used this company? Do you know it's against the law to import some of the drugs they claim to sell. If it is what I think it is, you could loose everything, at customs. Even if you get it, do you really want to trust something from another country that does not have the same quality control we have? If you have used this company, I'd like to know if you are happy with them. Good luck

BrianG

Carmen on 5/28/02 at 15:03 (085468)

Louise call the meds place you get them from. Apparently no one knows this info first hand.
sorry

BrianG on 5/28/02 at 17:37 (085504)

Hi Louise,

I took a look at that web site and could find no telephone number, or address. It looks like a web based business, from who knows what country. Have you ever used this company? Do you know it's against the law to import some of the drugs they claim to sell. If it is what I think it is, you could loose everything, at customs. Even if you get it, do you really want to trust something from another country that does not have the same quality control we have? If you have used this company, I'd like to know if you are happy with them. Good luck

BrianG