Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Memorial Day

Posted by Barbara S on 5/27/02 at 08:38 (085338)

Hi Just wanted to take a few seconds to Thanks all our Vets and there families,without their sacrificies we wouldn't have the Freedoms we have today. Thank You and God Bless everyone. Barbara S

Re: Memorial Day

Sharon W on 5/27/02 at 09:50 (085346)

Barbara,

I'll Second that. My husband and I are not Vets, but I have great appreciateion for those who are.

-- Sharon

Tammie on 5/27/02 at 18:47 (085381)

I agree with all above! It is to bad that when we have men and women go and serve our country with all they have when they leave , either by a death or by choice they are forgotton all to soon! Often not recieving the care and the support and the things they may need the most.It saddens me to see or hear any refrences to the military as being a joke or a cheap way to travel. It makes me feel sad to those who put ther lives or gave there lives.Without there unselfishness and love for the country that they died for we may not live like we do today! I take the time and the love with a prayer to all of those gone and those who maybe there today as I lay in the comfort of my room with no worry about anything harming me as I srift off to a quiet night. May God Continue to look over our young people and those who have left us in honor of all that they loved and believed in!

Necee on 5/27/02 at 21:33 (085395)

To all those who served in the defense of freedom for this great nation....I say thank you.
And God bless those brave men and women who are still serving today.
Necee

Sharon W on 5/27/02 at 09:50 (085346)

Barbara,

I'll Second that. My husband and I are not Vets, but I have great appreciateion for those who are.

-- Sharon

Tammie on 5/27/02 at 18:47 (085381)

I agree with all above! It is to bad that when we have men and women go and serve our country with all they have when they leave , either by a death or by choice they are forgotton all to soon! Often not recieving the care and the support and the things they may need the most.It saddens me to see or hear any refrences to the military as being a joke or a cheap way to travel. It makes me feel sad to those who put ther lives or gave there lives.Without there unselfishness and love for the country that they died for we may not live like we do today! I take the time and the love with a prayer to all of those gone and those who maybe there today as I lay in the comfort of my room with no worry about anything harming me as I srift off to a quiet night. May God Continue to look over our young people and those who have left us in honor of all that they loved and believed in!

Necee on 5/27/02 at 21:33 (085395)

To all those who served in the defense of freedom for this great nation....I say thank you.
And God bless those brave men and women who are still serving today.
Necee