Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

sas comfort shoes

Posted by Myrna R on 5/27/02 at 13:18 (085354)

Can anyone tell me where I can buy Sas shoes perferably on line?

Re: sas comfort shoes

Carole C in NOLA on 5/27/02 at 14:20 (085360)

You can't buy them online. Apparently SAS has a policy of requiring retailers who sell their shoes not to sell them online or even to MENTION on their websites that they sell these shoes in their stores.

According to my sources, this is because the man who owns SAS shoes wants his shoestores to resemble an old time general store in all ways.

Try looking in the yellow pages of your phone book for a SAS shoe store near you. If you can't find one, look for a store that advertises that they sell diabetic or orthopedic shoes, and call and ask.

The only place I know of online that would list who carries them, is the Yahoo yellow pages which list SAS shoe stores.

If you do a search on SAS shoes on this message board, you will find a half dozen posts where I typed in the address listed on my SAS shoebox, but hopefully you will find a SAS shoe store in your phone book and won't have to write them and ask where they are sold.

Carole C

Re: sas comfort shoes

Carole C in NOLA on 5/27/02 at 14:20 (085360)

You can't buy them online. Apparently SAS has a policy of requiring retailers who sell their shoes not to sell them online or even to MENTION on their websites that they sell these shoes in their stores.

According to my sources, this is because the man who owns SAS shoes wants his shoestores to resemble an old time general store in all ways.

Try looking in the yellow pages of your phone book for a SAS shoe store near you. If you can't find one, look for a store that advertises that they sell diabetic or orthopedic shoes, and call and ask.

The only place I know of online that would list who carries them, is the Yahoo yellow pages which list SAS shoe stores.

If you do a search on SAS shoes on this message board, you will find a half dozen posts where I typed in the address listed on my SAS shoebox, but hopefully you will find a SAS shoe store in your phone book and won't have to write them and ask where they are sold.

Carole C