Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

The Podartist in Banbury - Andrue

Posted by yasmin on 5/27/02 at 14:09 (085359)

Hi Andrue

I read your mail fromlast week regarding the pod in Banbury, I am thinking about seeing her, is she good? I know there is a pod in London reccomended by JUlie but I can see the one in Banbury more earlier than the one in London.

Yasmin

Re: The Podartist in Banbury - Andrue

Andrue on 5/28/02 at 07:06 (085415)

She was definitely more interested in my feet than the Chiropodists I've been to. Whether she's good or not I don't really know (I've only been once) but the clinic is apparently 'by appointment to' Banbury Football club.

I was kind of hoping for a full treadmill, scan and analysis session and I didn't get that. OTOH they do have diagnostic imaging facilities on site so perhaps she just didn't want to use that on the first appointment and/or my case is too mild.

I have a feeling that the London clinics might give a more thorough exam. but again with my feet being merely 'uncomfortable sometimes' and the fact I can mostly walk without problems it might be that no pod. would feel it worth bothering with the full examination.

It costs £25 for a three-quater hour appointment so I suppose it comes down to how much money you're prepared to risk.

Re: The Podartist in Banbury - Andrue

Andrue on 5/28/02 at 07:06 (085415)

She was definitely more interested in my feet than the Chiropodists I've been to. Whether she's good or not I don't really know (I've only been once) but the clinic is apparently 'by appointment to' Banbury Football club.

I was kind of hoping for a full treadmill, scan and analysis session and I didn't get that. OTOH they do have diagnostic imaging facilities on site so perhaps she just didn't want to use that on the first appointment and/or my case is too mild.

I have a feeling that the London clinics might give a more thorough exam. but again with my feet being merely 'uncomfortable sometimes' and the fact I can mostly walk without problems it might be that no pod. would feel it worth bothering with the full examination.

It costs £25 for a three-quater hour appointment so I suppose it comes down to how much money you're prepared to risk.