Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Get BOOTED from the Message Board for being MEAN

Posted by Scott R on 5/28/02 at 19:33 (085517)

That's RIGHT!!! For this one-time, limited, FREE offer, you TOO can get booted from the heelspurs.com message board!!! All you have to do is post another mean**, unkind**, unpleasant**, or otherwise annoying** message and THAT'S IT!!! Yours truly (that's me) will put a block on your IP address, delete your messages, and whatever else it takes to keep you from ruining my day. Some of you weren't around when things got bad last year, so you may not know what i'm talking about, but don't worry, there are no fouls this time, just ejections from the playing field!!!

**as defined by me

The Management

Re: Get BOOTED from the Message Board for being MEAN

Carmen on 5/28/02 at 19:48 (085518)

eject me for sticking up for myself if you must...I am busy anyway.

wendyn on 5/28/02 at 20:10 (085522)

Did I miss something?

Scott - too much soy again?

I would probably get a lot more done if you kicked me off this board. I am supposed to be doing homework right now.

john h on 5/28/02 at 21:56 (085546)

Scott: Consider this sort of women's night out.

john h on 5/28/02 at 21:59 (085549)

Wendy: If you mess with Scott he will re-post the picture you so terrible dislike.

wendyn on 5/28/02 at 22:12 (085553)

Very funny John. I still hate that picture!

dave on 5/29/02 at 07:41 (085580)

I have been a poster on this board for almost a year now and i agree with you Scott. I think that Lisa was hurt by those of us that can be selfish when we are in pain. Its easy to do. i dont post very often. I enjoy reading most of the others posts on this board. I am greatful that we all have somewhere to vent and share our feelings. I am just sorry that a wonderful person was hurt over something so trivial.

Mahatmelissama on 5/29/02 at 12:16 (085613)

Scott, when people are in pain...they can say some things they don't always mean. I don't know who exactly you mean here [to boot] but I do
hope it blantent meanness to get booted with maybe a warning. I know I have snapped at those close to me and said things I regret since this blasted pain drives me clear out of my mind. I was not here one year ago whenever things were going on so perhaps I am ignorant.

(If you boot for stooopid posts...I will surely be a goner...I keep posting the stooppidest stuff since i can really 'let it hang out here').

Carmen on 5/28/02 at 19:48 (085518)

eject me for sticking up for myself if you must...I am busy anyway.

wendyn on 5/28/02 at 20:10 (085522)

Did I miss something?

Scott - too much soy again?

I would probably get a lot more done if you kicked me off this board. I am supposed to be doing homework right now.

john h on 5/28/02 at 21:56 (085546)

Scott: Consider this sort of women's night out.

john h on 5/28/02 at 21:59 (085549)

Wendy: If you mess with Scott he will re-post the picture you so terrible dislike.

wendyn on 5/28/02 at 22:12 (085553)

Very funny John. I still hate that picture!

dave on 5/29/02 at 07:41 (085580)

I have been a poster on this board for almost a year now and i agree with you Scott. I think that Lisa was hurt by those of us that can be selfish when we are in pain. Its easy to do. i dont post very often. I enjoy reading most of the others posts on this board. I am greatful that we all have somewhere to vent and share our feelings. I am just sorry that a wonderful person was hurt over something so trivial.

Mahatmelissama on 5/29/02 at 12:16 (085613)

Scott, when people are in pain...they can say some things they don't always mean. I don't know who exactly you mean here [to boot] but I do
hope it blantent meanness to get booted with maybe a warning. I know I have snapped at those close to me and said things I regret since this blasted pain drives me clear out of my mind. I was not here one year ago whenever things were going on so perhaps I am ignorant.

(If you boot for stooopid posts...I will surely be a goner...I keep posting the stooppidest stuff since i can really 'let it hang out here').