Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

For Aimee T or anyone else taking magnesium

Posted by Kathy G on 5/29/02 at 13:05 (085620)

Hi Aimee,

What a coincidence! I just started taking magnesium per Brian H's suggestion. I'm taking one I found in a place called Vitamin World. I had a tough time finding one with mag, calcium and boron, which is what Brian had such wonderful results with. If you aren't familiar with his story, put in brianh and do a search. I'm cautiously optimistic that I may find some relief through use of this. The pill I'm taking is 1000 mg. calcium, 400 mg. magnesium and 3 mg. Boron. OK, good thing I took out the bottle so I could tell you. First of all, the sign said it was chelated but I don't see that anywhere on the bottle. Secondly, the above totals are available if I take three tablets, not the one I've been taking. Nothing like being stupid! Well, luckily, I've only been taking it for 7 days so it's not that bad.

How long have you been taking it? Have you had any results? I was hoping to be able to put a posting up for Brian in month or so, telling him of my wonderful results! Hope it's going to help you!!

Oh, and Aimiee, you didn't put your post in the wrong place - the boards apparently are being taken over by the computer poltergeists today because the same thing happened to my posting!