Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Our Friends in NY

Posted by Necee on 5/30/02 at 11:27 (085770)

As the recovery efforts come to and end at Ground Zero, I want to let our friends in NY know that I will always remember them.

From the firefighters, police, Red Cross, construction workers, volunteers, paramedics, and the hundreds of heros who gave their all. It was the deligent effort and dedication of everyone involved that allowed this recovery to end ahead of schedule.

With over a thousand loved ones still lost and many that have not yet been identified I hope their families can find some peace and comfort in their own lives....now that the rebuilding stage of Ground Zero is being considered, I hope and pray that the families can now start to rebuild their own lives......so..... as I deal with the daily struggles of foot pain and other problems in my life, I try to remember those that are also suffering.

Necee

Re: Very well said, Necee... (eom)

Suzanne D on 5/30/02 at 12:53 (085778)

Tammie on 5/30/02 at 14:00 (085793)

Necee I agree over and over with you! I see each day in the paper or the news or the computor things about NY and watch with amazement that tho tragedy has occured more and more Love is around helping and praying and wishing and there for all those who are suffering and sad and left alone! People care they really came together in this tragedy I only hope it was not just for this time I hope to see it continue each day day after day and realy everyday now. It opened many eyes and they now know it could be anyone of us or the people we love, so now when U say goodby or see you soon take time give the extra hug the kiss the simple words that show u care as noone know what will happen next even the walk home or the drive home or buildings that colapse or plane crash or just anything at all! Treat each moment as it is your last as who knows it may be are YOU ready? Dont wait, say it now or make sure you let those you care about know it.

Today take time to see things around you NOW that person walks by you do you say god morning or do u hide your face see that family before u who looks to see if they can find the dollar or scrunching thre there packets or purs trying to fine enough to cover there purchase, lay down a few exxtra dollars to them and smile and thank the Lord that you could serve him today. Buy a coworker who looks tired or innned of something a coffee or just sit at break time and listen to the 10 min speiel even tho u heard it 75 times already.Just smile and make there day better and make you feel a part of life and warm for that few min forget that u wanted that few dollars for something it will be the best gift that u have done in some while.

Suzanne D on 5/30/02 at 12:53 (085778)

Tammie on 5/30/02 at 14:00 (085793)

Necee I agree over and over with you! I see each day in the paper or the news or the computor things about NY and watch with amazement that tho tragedy has occured more and more Love is around helping and praying and wishing and there for all those who are suffering and sad and left alone! People care they really came together in this tragedy I only hope it was not just for this time I hope to see it continue each day day after day and realy everyday now. It opened many eyes and they now know it could be anyone of us or the people we love, so now when U say goodby or see you soon take time give the extra hug the kiss the simple words that show u care as noone know what will happen next even the walk home or the drive home or buildings that colapse or plane crash or just anything at all! Treat each moment as it is your last as who knows it may be are YOU ready? Dont wait, say it now or make sure you let those you care about know it.

Today take time to see things around you NOW that person walks by you do you say god morning or do u hide your face see that family before u who looks to see if they can find the dollar or scrunching thre there packets or purs trying to fine enough to cover there purchase, lay down a few exxtra dollars to them and smile and thank the Lord that you could serve him today. Buy a coworker who looks tired or innned of something a coffee or just sit at break time and listen to the 10 min speiel even tho u heard it 75 times already.Just smile and make there day better and make you feel a part of life and warm for that few min forget that u wanted that few dollars for something it will be the best gift that u have done in some while.