Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Trip to Boston

Posted by Tammy M on 5/31/02 at 21:36 (085961)

Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well. It's been a long time since I posted here. I have to admit that since my PF has been going away, I find myself not coming back to this site as often. Not good, I know. And yet here I am asking for advise...but on a happier matter! I am planning an excursion to Boston in July...actually to Cohasset to the South Shore Music Circus, and I need to know about nearby parks where my husband and I can camp, and about a B&B I've made reservations at. I'm always weary about things I find on the internet, so if there are some of you guys out there who are familiar with the area, perhaps you can give me some suggestions and advise...anything at all! Oh, and how did I get my feet better?....I got off them! I know if I went back to me 9 hr a day retail job I'd be back on crutches....but thank God I'm not! Thanks for all the advise along the way! ~Tammy M

Re: Trip to Boston

nancy s. on 6/01/02 at 01:16 (085981)

tammy, that's terrific that you're so much better! it's great of you to post about it and how much rest helps. congratulations!

i used to live in boston, but i can't really give the advice you need since i don't know any details about cohasset. i hope someone else can. i can tell you, though, that i was through the cohasset area a few times, and it is very pretty, very nice -- you should have a good time.

nancy

BrianG on 6/02/02 at 12:53 (086082)

Hi TammyM,

Do you belong to AAA auto club? They have some good travel guides for each state. If you can't get a hold of one, I might be able to look some info up for you. It's been a long time since I camped on the Cape. Glad your feeling better.

BrianG

Necee on 6/03/02 at 19:54 (086192)

Hi Tammy,
Your trip sounds wonderful! Can I go?

I hope that you get some good advice from people familiar with the area, sorry I can't help you out any....I live in Texas and have been to up state NY, but never the Boston area.

You'll have to tell us all about your trip when you get back.

Happy trails to you.....
Necee

nancy s. on 6/01/02 at 01:16 (085981)

tammy, that's terrific that you're so much better! it's great of you to post about it and how much rest helps. congratulations!

i used to live in boston, but i can't really give the advice you need since i don't know any details about cohasset. i hope someone else can. i can tell you, though, that i was through the cohasset area a few times, and it is very pretty, very nice -- you should have a good time.

nancy

BrianG on 6/02/02 at 12:53 (086082)

Hi TammyM,

Do you belong to AAA auto club? They have some good travel guides for each state. If you can't get a hold of one, I might be able to look some info up for you. It's been a long time since I camped on the Cape. Glad your feeling better.

BrianG

Necee on 6/03/02 at 19:54 (086192)

Hi Tammy,
Your trip sounds wonderful! Can I go?

I hope that you get some good advice from people familiar with the area, sorry I can't help you out any....I live in Texas and have been to up state NY, but never the Boston area.

You'll have to tell us all about your trip when you get back.

Happy trails to you.....
Necee