Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Beverly, are you still there? :-)

Posted by Suzanne D on 6/01/02 at 10:01 (085995)

Dear Beverly,

I have been thinking of you lately and wondering how you are. It seems a long while since we've heard from you! How is your father doing these days? I know you used to write about him and how supportive he was in dealing with your foot problems.

I hope you are much better and so busy with good things, and that is why we haven't heard from you!

Take care,
Suzanne :-)

Re: Beverly, are you still there? :-)

Laurie R on 6/01/02 at 11:08 (086000)

Yes I second this Beverly where are you ? How are you doing ? When you get a chance please let us know how you are doing ok? You have always been one of my fravorite people from this board .... Laurie R

nancy s. on 6/01/02 at 17:08 (086027)

ok, i'll definitely third this one. i've been wondering about beverly too. bev, how are you doing? you're missed.

don't stay away just because carole has become the new queen of shoes and of shoe research! maybe you can be her assistant.

nancy

Carole C in NOLA on 6/01/02 at 17:47 (086031)

I just post a lot. I think the queen of shoes and of shoe research is probably DonnaSL. LOL

Beverly can be Assistant Queen and I'll remain 'Official Repeater of Wise Stuff Said by Others'. :)

Yoo-hoo, Beverly!!! You've been gone an awfully long time so come back now and grace us with your Assistant Queenly presence and wisdom.

Carole C

Laurie R on 6/01/02 at 11:08 (086000)

Yes I second this Beverly where are you ? How are you doing ? When you get a chance please let us know how you are doing ok? You have always been one of my fravorite people from this board .... Laurie R

nancy s. on 6/01/02 at 17:08 (086027)

ok, i'll definitely third this one. i've been wondering about beverly too. bev, how are you doing? you're missed.

don't stay away just because carole has become the new queen of shoes and of shoe research! maybe you can be her assistant.

nancy

Carole C in NOLA on 6/01/02 at 17:47 (086031)

I just post a lot. I think the queen of shoes and of shoe research is probably DonnaSL. LOL

Beverly can be Assistant Queen and I'll remain 'Official Repeater of Wise Stuff Said by Others'. :)

Yoo-hoo, Beverly!!! You've been gone an awfully long time so come back now and grace us with your Assistant Queenly presence and wisdom.

Carole C