Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

a long shot . . . calling Salina?

Posted by nancy s. on 6/04/02 at 20:47 (086312)

does anyone remember salina from hawaii? i think a few people were emailing with her aside from posting on the board. she was here for quite a long time and was having a very hard time with her pf.

has anyone heard from her, or does anyone know how she's doing?

thanks.
ancy

Re: a long shot . . . calling Salina?

Necee on 6/05/02 at 00:54 (086336)

Gee, now that you mention it......she has been gone from here for quite some time. I hope that someone has heard from her and will let us know how she is doing. Also.....how about Ellen in NY city? Seems like its been a while since we have heard from her too.
Happy trails...
Necee

john h on 6/05/02 at 11:15 (086368)

I sure remember her Nancy but did not ever communicate with her.

Stephanie S. on 6/05/02 at 23:48 (086472)

I heard that she has been back in the states for a while taking care of family...I'm sure she just doesn't have access to a computer or we'd all be hearing from her. I'm sure we'll hear from her soon...hope so anyhow.

Necee on 6/05/02 at 00:54 (086336)

Gee, now that you mention it......she has been gone from here for quite some time. I hope that someone has heard from her and will let us know how she is doing. Also.....how about Ellen in NY city? Seems like its been a while since we have heard from her too.
Happy trails...
Necee

john h on 6/05/02 at 11:15 (086368)

I sure remember her Nancy but did not ever communicate with her.

Stephanie S. on 6/05/02 at 23:48 (086472)

I heard that she has been back in the states for a while taking care of family...I'm sure she just doesn't have access to a computer or we'd all be hearing from her. I'm sure we'll hear from her soon...hope so anyhow.