Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Carmen /Brian/ Mo/Elliott and Laurie Gosh I do hope you are all ok not to mention the rest of you

Posted by Tammie on 6/07/02 at 12:01 (086669)

Hi I was just wondering about you all and hope life is being easy to you and the sun remains in your lives. Just wanted to say hi and hope all is well and I miss your advice and chat on the board!

Re: Rest, it's what we need right now !

BrianG on 6/07/02 at 16:37 (086704)

Still day to day, for me Tammie. Going on 9 weeks of post ESWT treatment, with no positive healing yet. I am no worse, which is good. I've still got about a month to go, in the 12 week healing cycle, and pray every day that it will happen. Rest when you can, it's what I've been doing. Good luck

BrianG

Re: Rest, it's what we need right now !

BrianG on 6/07/02 at 16:37 (086704)

Still day to day, for me Tammie. Going on 9 weeks of post ESWT treatment, with no positive healing yet. I am no worse, which is good. I've still got about a month to go, in the 12 week healing cycle, and pray every day that it will happen. Rest when you can, it's what I've been doing. Good luck

BrianG