Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Back from bilateral ESWT

Posted by Ardee on 6/08/02 at 22:56 (086814)

Hi all! I received my treatment on Monday and spent through Friday in Spokane with my son. I was totally sedated and had nerve blocks. Woke up groggy and 'stumbled' up stairs to son's apartment. I have had the luxury of pretty much keeping my feet up the rest of the week. The most pain I had was on Wednesday. My doctor said from his conversations with other doctors across the country, that the second week is the most painful in the healing process........?

Sure hope this works....I am trying to be careful, also gently doing stretches. My feet were throbbing pretty bad by time I drove the three hours home........I think from not being able to raise them from time to time?? Anyway, just thought I would check in........hope everyone who has gone before me has hit the 'magic' time of healing and relief and getting some of their old life back...........that is what I am looking forward to.....

With love, Ardee

Re: Back from bilateral ESWT

Pauline on 6/09/02 at 21:20 (086888)

Don't forget to keep us updated, and by all means rest.

Re: Back from bilateral ESWT

Pauline on 6/09/02 at 21:20 (086888)

Don't forget to keep us updated, and by all means rest.