Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Nancy and Phil on Beach

Posted by Scott R on 6/09/02 at 10:37 (086839)

Re: Nancy and Phil on Beach

john h on 6/09/02 at 15:12 (086852)

I see Nancy with her birks and socks and she and Phil are looking good but what beach? All I see are rocks! I guess up North you all call that a beach. Why the coats? It is June or was this made last winter. Nancy you and Phil need to journey south to my beach at Destin where I will be in September. That is about the time the Snowbirds (Canadians who come for the winter) start arriving.

Carole C in NOLA on 6/09/02 at 15:55 (086857)

What an attractive looking couple! And John, notice the Bostons with socks, which don't detract a bit. :)

Carole C

nancy s. on 6/09/02 at 16:03 (086860)

oh my god, is that huge or what? i guess i never told you all: i'm 10 foot 7 and phil is 14 foot 3.

forgive my sister -- she's just learning to use the iphoto thingy on her new imac. i emailed this to scott and asked him to quietly stick it in the gallery, i assumed small-ly. thanks for the big splash, scott!

yes, do note those ever-loving birks! those are bostons, everyone -- very comfy, and oh so cool with socks, i might add.

john, the pic was taken last fall, hence the coats. i don't know what happened to the beach. it's in the original print, but i guess the iphoto blew up so huge that the beach disappeared. but the rocks will do. they're very spiritual, john; i thought i'd taught you that.

destin! for how long? my aunt sis lived there many years till her death in 1998. she loved it, even though every hurricane that hits south of virginia seems to hit the panhandle especially hard. i'm shocked that destin still exists.

we are so wiped out from company! wonderful friends, but i guess i can't take it like i used to. hoping a few days' rest will make a difference. see y'all soon.

nancy

nancy s. on 6/09/02 at 16:04 (086861)

thank you, carole! i'm with you on the socks all the way!
nancy

Suzanne D on 6/09/02 at 20:15 (086882)

What a nice picture! You two look so happy and content; that's what I like most about the scene. I COULD be a little envious of all of you who write about beaches nearby... :-) Of course I DO live near a river with an old bridge and a little dam and waterfall. Years ago there was an old mill located there. So we do have water close to us.

Thanks for sharing your picture!

Suzanne :-)

Necee on 6/10/02 at 21:57 (087036)

love the picture!!

Happy trails...
Necee

john h on 6/09/02 at 15:12 (086852)

I see Nancy with her birks and socks and she and Phil are looking good but what beach? All I see are rocks! I guess up North you all call that a beach. Why the coats? It is June or was this made last winter. Nancy you and Phil need to journey south to my beach at Destin where I will be in September. That is about the time the Snowbirds (Canadians who come for the winter) start arriving.

Carole C in NOLA on 6/09/02 at 15:55 (086857)

What an attractive looking couple! And John, notice the Bostons with socks, which don't detract a bit. :)

Carole C

nancy s. on 6/09/02 at 16:03 (086860)

oh my god, is that huge or what? i guess i never told you all: i'm 10 foot 7 and phil is 14 foot 3.

forgive my sister -- she's just learning to use the iphoto thingy on her new imac. i emailed this to scott and asked him to quietly stick it in the gallery, i assumed small-ly. thanks for the big splash, scott!

yes, do note those ever-loving birks! those are bostons, everyone -- very comfy, and oh so cool with socks, i might add.

john, the pic was taken last fall, hence the coats. i don't know what happened to the beach. it's in the original print, but i guess the iphoto blew up so huge that the beach disappeared. but the rocks will do. they're very spiritual, john; i thought i'd taught you that.

destin! for how long? my aunt sis lived there many years till her death in 1998. she loved it, even though every hurricane that hits south of virginia seems to hit the panhandle especially hard. i'm shocked that destin still exists.

we are so wiped out from company! wonderful friends, but i guess i can't take it like i used to. hoping a few days' rest will make a difference. see y'all soon.

nancy

nancy s. on 6/09/02 at 16:04 (086861)

thank you, carole! i'm with you on the socks all the way!
nancy

Suzanne D on 6/09/02 at 20:15 (086882)

What a nice picture! You two look so happy and content; that's what I like most about the scene. I COULD be a little envious of all of you who write about beaches nearby... :-) Of course I DO live near a river with an old bridge and a little dam and waterfall. Years ago there was an old mill located there. So we do have water close to us.

Thanks for sharing your picture!

Suzanne :-)

Necee on 6/10/02 at 21:57 (087036)

love the picture!!

Happy trails...
Necee