Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

How is Mar doing after ESWT?

Posted by Carolyn F. on 6/10/02 at 11:07 (086939)

How you feeling this week girl? I have a consultation with Dr. Z. tomarrow. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: How is Mar doing after ESWT?

Mar on 6/10/02 at 16:13 (086985)

I certainly do wish you luck and hope all goes well for you. I go for my 3 week checkup after the ESWT tomorrow. The heel pain was reducing a little but then I switched orthotics on Friday because the ball of my foot was so painful. Well, now that is a little better but the heels are killing me!! My pod is sending the one pair of orthotics back to make them softer for the heels. I'm staying hopeful and reminding myself that it is only 3 weeks since ESWT. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. Keep me posted on your visit with Dr. Z, ok? Mar

Re: How is Mar doing after ESWT?

Mar on 6/10/02 at 16:13 (086985)

I certainly do wish you luck and hope all goes well for you. I go for my 3 week checkup after the ESWT tomorrow. The heel pain was reducing a little but then I switched orthotics on Friday because the ball of my foot was so painful. Well, now that is a little better but the heels are killing me!! My pod is sending the one pair of orthotics back to make them softer for the heels. I'm staying hopeful and reminding myself that it is only 3 weeks since ESWT. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. Keep me posted on your visit with Dr. Z, ok? Mar