Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

New ESWT site in NY

Posted by Scott D on 6/10/02 at 11:37 (086944)

To all..... I've been a reader of this message board for some time now and have found it very helpful in learning about PF patients and your concerns. Thank you all for sharing your experiences! I'm writing you from a Lithotripsy Center which is soon to be an ESWT Center as well. We've used Dornier and Storz equipment to treat kidney stones for the past 12 years and decided to put this technology to work for us in ESWT. Ellen Ray from Dornier will be training our staff and physicians this Wednesday and Thursday (6/12 & 6/13). I've seen Ellen's name here quite a bit so I know we're in good hands! My point in this post is that we still have a few open treatment slots available and want to offer those to anyone in the NY Metro area (we're located in Hawthorne, NY near White Plains) who is currently diagnosed with PF and is awaiting a close-proximity treatment facility. We are not demo'ing the equipment, we have already purchased it. For these two days, in an effort to maximize our learning with Ellen here, we want to fill all of our slots. In exchange we'll offer to accept insurance coverage as payment in full for these treatments. If you're interested you can call me at 914-345-2130. Thanks again for letting me eavesdrop on the board here, you've helped me learn a great deal!

Re: New ESWT site in NY

DR Zuckerman on 6/10/02 at 22:39 (087046)

Are you a podiatrist. ?

Scott D on 6/11/02 at 06:21 (087059)

No, I am not a podiatrist. Our Center will be available to all Podiatrists and Orthopedists in the area to treat their own patients. We've used this same setup to treat kidney stone patients for the past 12 years and have found it works very well.

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/12/02 at 10:19 (087289)

That's cool. Good luck!!!

DR Zuckerman on 6/10/02 at 22:39 (087046)

Are you a podiatrist. ?

Scott D on 6/11/02 at 06:21 (087059)

No, I am not a podiatrist. Our Center will be available to all Podiatrists and Orthopedists in the area to treat their own patients. We've used this same setup to treat kidney stone patients for the past 12 years and have found it works very well.

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/12/02 at 10:19 (087289)

That's cool. Good luck!!!