Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

FOR: DR. COZZARELLI

Posted by barbara on 6/11/02 at 14:37 (087146)

I WENT TO THE FOOT DR. TODAY IN NEWARK,NJ.HE GAVE ME FIVE EXCERISE TO DO I ALREADY DO THESE ALL EXCEPT ONE .HE SAID TO PUT A TOWEL AROUND MY FOOT AND PULL BACK ON IT BEFORE I GET UP IN THE MORNING.HE STATED THAT I HAVE A VERY HIGH ARCH.ALL SO STATED HE THINKS I PAIN IN MY FEET COME FROM MY SPINE AT MY NECK.HE SAID THE MUSSEL IN THE ARCH AREA IS VERY TIGHT THAT IS WHY I GET CRAMPS IN MY FEET AND LEGS.HE TOLD ME TO WARE SOME KIND OF STOCKING TO STOP THE LARGE AMOUNT OF SWELLING I HAVE IN MY FEET.TO BUY WALKING SNEAKERS INSERT A HIGH ARCH INSERT INTO IT WITH A GELL FILLED HEEL PIECE ON TOP OF THAT.NOT TO WARE SANDLES AT ALL.WHEN I TOLD HIM I CAN'T WARE SNEAKERS LIKE THAT HE SAID THEN THERE IS NOTHING TO DO FOR IT,HE WANTS ME TO COME BACK IN TWO WEEKS .HE GAVE ME NOTHING FOR PAIN OR TO PUT ON THE FOOT.NOW I'M VERY CONFUSSED ABOUT WHAT TO DO I WORK AND MY JOB REQUIRES ME TO CLIME STAIRS ALOT.ALLSO A LOT OF WALKING WITCH RIGHT NOW MY FEET HURT TO BAD TO DO. I LEFT HIS OFFICE CRYING.WITH NOTHING IN WRIGHTING TO TELL ME WHAT TO PURCHES OR WHERE TO GET IT.PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE IS ANY THING I CAN DO.

Re: FOR: DR. COZZARELLI

barbara on 6/11/02 at 14:47 (087147)

FORGOT TO TELL YOU SINCE LAST WEEK I HAVE DEVELPED PAIN IN MY LOWER BACK.HAVE HAD WAVE SHOCKS BEFORE AND NOTHING HELPED MY FEET JUST KEEP GETING WORSE.I'M ALL SO A PRYER STROKE PATIENT (1990)MAYBE I SHOULD GO BACK TO MY PAIN MANGEMENT DR.I HAD EPADORIAL DONE IN MY NECK LAST JANUARY.AND IT WAS DOING GOOD UNTILL 2 WEEKS AGO WHEN I TWISTED MY WHOLE BODY AT WORK.NOW I'M BACK TO BAD ARM AND SHOULDER PAIN AND LOWER LEG ,KNEE,AND FOOT PAIN. HOW CAN SOME ONE WHO WALKS EVERY DAY HAVE SUCH TIGHT MUSSELS THAT IT CAUSES PAIN LIKE THIS.I DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO GO BACK TO THE FOOT DR. WHEN I DID NOT KNOW ANY MORE NOW THEN I NEW BEFORE I WENT.

Dr. John Cozzarelli on 6/11/02 at 17:06 (087164)

Barbara:

My office is right in Belleville. Why don't you come in for a consult. Bring in whatever medical documents you have and I will be happy to review them with you. I think we can help you. If you would like call Marge at (973) 450-0878 to make an appointment. Tell her that we corresponded on this website.

Dr. John Cozzarelli

barbara on 6/11/02 at 14:47 (087147)

FORGOT TO TELL YOU SINCE LAST WEEK I HAVE DEVELPED PAIN IN MY LOWER BACK.HAVE HAD WAVE SHOCKS BEFORE AND NOTHING HELPED MY FEET JUST KEEP GETING WORSE.I'M ALL SO A PRYER STROKE PATIENT (1990)MAYBE I SHOULD GO BACK TO MY PAIN MANGEMENT DR.I HAD EPADORIAL DONE IN MY NECK LAST JANUARY.AND IT WAS DOING GOOD UNTILL 2 WEEKS AGO WHEN I TWISTED MY WHOLE BODY AT WORK.NOW I'M BACK TO BAD ARM AND SHOULDER PAIN AND LOWER LEG ,KNEE,AND FOOT PAIN. HOW CAN SOME ONE WHO WALKS EVERY DAY HAVE SUCH TIGHT MUSSELS THAT IT CAUSES PAIN LIKE THIS.I DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO GO BACK TO THE FOOT DR. WHEN I DID NOT KNOW ANY MORE NOW THEN I NEW BEFORE I WENT.

Dr. John Cozzarelli on 6/11/02 at 17:06 (087164)

Barbara:

My office is right in Belleville. Why don't you come in for a consult. Bring in whatever medical documents you have and I will be happy to review them with you. I think we can help you. If you would like call Marge at (973) 450-0878 to make an appointment. Tell her that we corresponded on this website.

Dr. John Cozzarelli